The Tama HP900FS is a part of Tama's popular Iron Cobra drum pedal family. Thanks to its innovative Cobra Coil pedal spring, the HP900FS gives you an incredibly smooth and fast response, as the Cobra Coil quickly returns the footboard to its original position after each kick.
In addition to the Cobra Coil, the HP900FS features a Flexi Glide Cam, giving you the "floating" action of a strap pedal. Other patented technologies - from a Vari-Pitch Beater Holder to a Quick-Hook spring attachment - are onboard the Tama HP900FS drum pedal.
- Cobra Coil delivers a quick-return footboard
- Flexi Glide Cam provides a "floating" action
- Vari-Pitch beater holder and the Iron Cobra beater
- Comes with a specially designed carrying case
- Cobra Coil delivers a smooth, quick-return footboard
The Tama HP900FS features Tama's Cobra Coil - a special spring that solves the problem of sluggish and heavy beater stroke action. The Cobra Coil's special steel string quickly returns the footboard to the original position, for a smooth playing feel. What's more, you can also adjust the Cobra Coil to different positions on the footboard base plate.
Flexi Glide Cam provides a "floating" action
If you love the floating action of a strap pedal, you'll love the Tama HP900FS. It features a strap made from Dupont Kevlar - many times more durable than the old-style nylon and leather straps.
Vari-Pitch beater holder and the Iron Cobra beater
The Tama HP900FS's Vari-Pitch beater holder lets you make beater angle adjustments, completely independent of the footboard angle. Plus, the onboard Speedo-Ring lets you adjust the angle of the footboard link independently of the beater angle. With the combination of the two, you can achieve virtually any kind of stroke - plus improved playability.
Comes with a specially designed carrying case
If you intend to haul your gear here and there every night, the Tama HP900FS is up for it. Not only is the drum pedal ruggedly designed from the get-go, but you also get a specially designed protective carrying case for securely towing it.
- Iron Cobra series kick drum pedal
- Cobra Coil special spring for a quick footboard return
- Flexi-Glide Cam for "floating" action
- Speedo-Ring eliminates friction, with a high-quality built-in bearing rocker
- Cobra Pedal Housing has nylon insulators for centered bearing support
- Oiles Bearing Hinge delivers less friction than a standard ball bearing
- Iron Cobra Beater adjusts beater head angle to guarantee a flat hit to the drum
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder allows for flexible angle adjustments
- Para-Clamp II keeps your pedal flat on the floor, no matter the drum angle
- Tight Lock keeps the beater shaft in place
- Quick-Hook allows for rapid spring attachment and reattachment
- Includes a carrying case for secure transport