The TD-11, SuperNATURAL powered entry-level V-Drums sound engine brings a more natural and realistic drumming experience to the entry level. Its affordability and easy operation expands the opportunity for drummers of all budgets and skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances.
Derived from the flagship TD-30’s SuperNATURAL concept, the TD-11 also provides a complete and natural drumming experience when played with V-Compact series pads. Thanks to Behavior Modeling Technology*, the response becomes much more precise and faster, and the ambience enhances the sounds more realistically — all of which were difficult to realize with the previous sound module.
Behavior Modeling Technology
Beyond the physical modeling of instruments, Roland goes a step further by modeling the instrument’s distinctive behavior and how it responds to the performer, resulting in natural, expressive sounds that evolve organically in realtime.
Internal Songs and Song Player
The TD-11 is equipped with realistic and powerful onboard backing songs and loop phrases, which are perfect for practicing as well as for the pure enjoyment of playing along. With a USB flash drive connected to the module, you can play back audio files (WAV, MP3) directly from the USB flash drive. You can mix the balance of your drumming with the backing track, change the tempo of the song with the Speed Control, loop specific sections with A-B repeat, and take your practice sessions to a new level.
Advanced Practice Tools
Roland’s highly acclaimed Coach Mode is onboard the TD-11, including Time Check, Quiet Count, and Warm Ups — a full set of exercises for self-improvement. In addition, QUICK REC lets you easily record and play back your own performance. This is a convenient way to repeatedly record yourself practicing and evaluate your performance.
By connecting the TD-11 to your computer with a single USB cable, you can transmit audio and MIDI data. It’s a simple, convenient method for interfacing with the DT-1 V-Drums Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam, and/or your favorite DAW software.
Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone
The TD-11 is also compatible with the Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone. These are new iOS Apps for Roland Wireless Connect, an innovative system that allows Roland electronic musical instruments to communicate fluidly with the iPhone.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Drum Kits: 50
- Instruments: 190
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Color, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types: Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Ambience Parameters: Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
- Song: Preset songs: 14 CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22
- Quick Rec: Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note Recording method: Real-time Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
- USB Memory Song Player: File format: WAV/MP3
- Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type)
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- USB MEMORY portInterfaceHi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)Output Impedance1.0 k ohmsPower SupplyAC adaptor (DC 9 V)Current Draw350 mAAccessoriesOwner's Manual
- CD-ROM (Play-along Audio Song/USB Driver)
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
- Sound module mounting plateOptions (sold separately)Pads (PD series, PDX series)
- Cymbals (CY series)
- Kick (KD series)
- Hi-hat (VH-11)
- Hi-hat control pedal (FD series)
- Stand (MDS series)
- Cymbal mount (MDY series)
- Pad mount (MDH series)
- Acoustic drum trigger(RT-30H, RT-30K)
- Personal drum monitor: PM-10,PM-30
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat (TDM-20/TDM-10)
- USB flash memory
- * Use USB flash memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Width 154 mm 6-1/8 inches
- Depth 89 mm 3-9/16 inches
- Height 225 mm 8-7/8 inches
- Weight 665 g 1 lbs. 8 oz.