Add more than 400 electronic drum sounds from the DTX500 module to any acoustic kit, with a silicon snare pad that feels like an acoustic skin.
Yamaha DTX500 Sidesnare set
Includes a DTX500 module, an XP80 3-zone silicone pad, a Tomstand WS904A, a Ballclamp CL940B and a CSAT924A multiclamp.
Carefully-Chosen High-quality Sounds
Contained within the compact body of the module "DTX500" are 427 carefully-chosen sounds, created by a tone generator that handles both subtly nuanced Snare-work and dynamic, powerful drum strokes with ease.
- 50 preset drum kits have been carefully chosen to cover a diverse range of genres, including rock, funk, jazz, reggae, and latin.
- Stores up to 20 original drum kits.
- On-board high quality digital reverb.
Practice, Enjoy, Improve
The module "DTX500" offers a suite of comprehensive training functions to help you improve your drumming. The combination of a realistic Hi-Hat with the DTX-PAD's natural feel provides an enjoyable practice experience that's difficult to beat.
- 63 internal practice tunes in a diverse range of genres. Mute drum parts to enjoy the feeling of playing along with a band, just as if you were live on stage.
- An AUX IN jack lets you connect a CD player or an MP3 player to the module "DTX500" to practice with your favorite tunes.
- High-quality click function that lets you customize rhythm and tone settings as much as you like.
- Challenging "groove check" and "rhythm gate" functions that let you enjoy practice and develop your timing.
- Recording functions that let you capture your own performances and listen to them over again to improve your technique.