The brand new Yamaha DTX450K Electronic Drum Kit comes equipped with 10 professional drum kits made with world-famous sounds from throughout the history of drums including Yamaha’s legendary acoustic series.
NOW WITH EXTENDED 5-YEAR WARRANTY!
(click for info)
The size of this kit and the unique design of the snare and toms give the user a superior drumming experience in total comfort.
Get an extra level of articulation and control - the 430K model comes with the FP6110A Bass Drum Pedal, HH65 Hi-Hat Controller, KP65 Kick Pad and the TP70S 3 Zone Snare Pad
Free iPhone app: whether you've already got a DTX400K, or are still making your mind up, the Yamaha Song Beats app will help you become a better drummer. Described to us by Yamaha as "like Guitar Hero for drums, but actually useful!", it comes with built-in drum-along lessons for players of all abilities. You can also download additional popular hit tracks in app, with or without pre-recorded drums, that you can play along to. See the video below or our blog post for more details.
Available instantly online or over the phone
Show full description »
Interestingly the Yamaha DTX450K uses voices from its big brother and sisters in the professional range of DTX kits - DTX900/700/500 and DTX-MULTI 12 - each kit has extremely high sound quality with "Accent Articulation" for dynamic instruments that change sound characteristics according to your hit velocity.
But that’s not all - you can freely mix any of the 169 organic drum sounds to create customized kits that suit your style - even if your style is always changing. Try a heavy metal double bass kit one day then change into a dance kit the next, or keep your ten favorite kits of all time. You get a world of choices inside: 23 snares, 21 kicks, 36 toms, 31 cymbals, and 42 percussion instruments. Getting a DTX400K is really like having ten professional drum sets in one compact electronic drum kit.
- Voices: 169 (23 Snares, 21 Kicks, 36 Toms, 31 Cymbals, 16 Hi-Hats, 42 Percussions)
- Drum kits: 10 (all of which may be editted and overwritten)
- Click Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM (Tap Tempo and Voice Guidance functions)
- Beat 1/4 to 9/4
- Includes FP6110A Bass Drum Pedal, HH65 Hi-Hat Controller, KP65 Kick Pad and the TP70S 3 Zone Snare Pad
- Connectors: SNARE, TOM1, TOM2, TOM3, RIDE, CRASH, HI-HAT, HI-HAT CTL, KICK/PAD(mini stereo audio) / USB TO HOST / AUX IN (mini stereo audio) / PHONES - OUTPUT
- Power Supply: PA-130 or equivalent
- Power Consumption: 5 W