With seven 10w 4-in-1 colour LED bulbs, this wash light has a power output that places it head and shoulders above other stage lights in the same price bracket - and even many more expensive ones.
It's an ideal moving head LED light for clubs, gigs, bars and mobile DJs. There's an LCD display for easy setup and choosing between the various light programs (DMX, automatic, sound active, master/slave), a strobe function with adjustable speed and smooth red-green-blue-white colour mixing.
This product's branded as Code, but is the same as the Stagg one shown in this video.
Show full description »
Ideal disco lights for mobile or wedding DJs: the Headbanger Moving Head Wash Light / Stage Light from Code features 7 high-output, 4-colour LED bulbs with smooth colour mixing. It's compatible with the industry-standard DMX-512 lighting control protocol, with modes including dimmer, strobe (with adjustable speed), pan (540° max), tilt (270° max), pan fine, tilt fine, colour macros. There's also a sound-actived mode via the built-in microphone, with adjustable sensitivity.
The LCD display on the control panel, with 4 simple push buttons, means its easy to set up and prgram, while the metal housing with hanging bracket means its heavy-duty and versatile.
It's nice and compact too, at just 270mm x 260mm x 230mm (LxWxH) and weighing only 2.75 kg.
- Output: 6.100 Lux @ 1m
- Lens: 25
- DMX-512 protocol w/ 7 or 12-channel control modes: dimmer, strobe (0-10Hz), pan (540 max), tilt (270 max), pan fine, tilt fine, red, green, blue, white, colour macros, sound active
- User selectable modes: DMX, auto, master/slave, sound (via integral microphone w/ adjustable sensitivity)
- DMX input & output: 3-pin XLR connectors
- Low noise Delta Electronics cooling fan
- Power consumption: 80W (max)
- For indoor use only