Can sit at the top table in any studio setup the Trigger Finger Pro combines performance pads with step sequencing. Integrates with any DAW, hardware and software combinations thanks to a USB connection and dedicated MIDI out. That integration is made even easier with M-Audio's Arsenal software, containing loads of plugins and templates to ensure you're playing right out the box.
Nearly 10 years ago M-Audio released the Trigger Finger, the first USB controller to feature performance pad controls. Since its release, the MIDI controller market has witnessed incredible growth and M-Audio realised DJ's and producers wanted and needed more from a controller.
Introducing, the Trigger Finger Pro. The successor of the Trigger Finger controller draws from its predecessor's roots, featuring many of the attractive qualities which made the Trigger Finger so popular.
New features of the Trigger Finger Pro include 16 ultra-responsive illuminated performance pads, 48 assignable controls, road-ready chassis with brushed aluminum faceplate, a high resolution screen and four faders, four knobs and four buttons which can each be switched between four banks.
Creativity was high on the agenda when this new model was drawn up and the Trigger Finger Pro features Air drums and 8GB of instrument sounds, loops and ready to play samples.
Controlling the Trigger Finger Pro is a breeze as the new Arsenal software integrates easily with most DAW's. This allows you to plug the Trigger Finger Pro directly into your laptop or desktop computer via USB cable to allow you to record, edit and perform.
M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro Features
- Includes the M-Audio Arsenal and over 8 GB of instruments
and sample content
- Built-in step sequencer with standalone capability for
building jaw-dropping grooves
- 16 ultra-responsive RGB-illuminated pads provide
outstanding visual feedback
- Customizable, backlit controls with instant automapping for
easy, instant immersion
- Large backlit display lets you focus on the music, not the
- Slimline design travels from studio to stage with ease
- Detachable, 3-position rugged metal stand for angled or
flat tabletop use
- USB-MIDI connection equals one simple connection for Mac or