We listen, we understand, we build.
The result is our DN-X500 rackmount mobile/club DJ mixer. Rock solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts, and of course reliability are the core ingredients of our design. The DN-X500’s unique features provide Mobile and Club DJs tremendous flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control as well as Long 60 mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with our rotary knob option (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, two mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select should make this mixer the one you’ve been waiting for.
- Matrix input assignment
- 3 Band EQ w/ Independent EQ Kill Switch
- Effects Send / Return Control for External Effects
- Optional Rotary Fader Ready (ACD-46)
Matrix Input Assignment
No longer does your device need to be married to a particular Channel. Eight
input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
Independent Channel PFL Meters
All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
b>Independent 3-Band EQ Kill (high-mid-low)
Booth Output Assign Selector
Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
External Send/Return Control
- Multi Channel Assignable
- Effect On/Off
- Effect Cueing (Pre & Post)
- Effect Dry/Wet Knob
Subwoofer/Lighting Output with Frequency
Adjust Ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
Optional Rotary Knob Kit, Model: ACD-46
A DJ or club owner can easily swap out any Channel Fader (1 to 4) and replace them with our Optional ACD-46 Rotary Knob Kits, making the DN-X500 appealing to both Fader and Knob style DJs. With its powerful matrix routing option, it doesn’t matter where they get installed.
- Fader Start (5V pulse)
- Cross Fader and Channel Fader-Start Trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
- Other Features
- Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals
- Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment
- Split /Cue Headphone Monitor with PFL Metering
- Master Output -10dB Attenuation Switch
- Master Output Stereo/Mono Switch
- Record Out - RCA/Unbalanced