Pioneer S-DJ08 Active Reference Monitors
Harnessing Pioneer's long-standing history of speaker production, the Sdjs deliver accurate, neutral sound professionals can rely on - while their innovative features make them adaptable for all studio roles.
Whether you are Djing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the Sdjs deliver the high-quality sound you would expect from Pioneer. The Sdjs are loaded with technology to ensure perfect sound reproduction. To achieve accurate reproduction of the original source, and robust low frequency sound, the S-djs are equipped with a 10cm high-force magnet and a low resonance chimney-style heat sink. The speakers connect your music production and dj set-ups directly to an integrated bi-amp circuit, which drives the tweeter and woofer independently, ensuring perfect clarity and no loss of quality.
A built-in linear equalizer enables you to fine-tune the frequency to suit your activity. Compare your latest productions in the mix by switching to your decks and mixing them with released material, then switch on the eq to recreate the characteristics of hi-fi speakers and the big club sound. A unique input switching function enables effortless movement between four separate sources - four inputs can be connect at once, with one-touch switching between devices. This means dj set-ups, audio interfaces, synths, mp3 players etc can all be connected at once. The Sdjs also come equipped with an external remote control for direct control of inputs, modes and more importantly, output levels. A new industry standard in dj monitoring and electronic music production, the Sdjs are engineered to fit Pioneer's mould of ground-breaking, problem solving, performance enhancing hardware evolution.
- High quality sound and components for wide sweet spot
- High force magnet with bi-amp circuit for independent tweeter & woofer driving
- Wide sound directivity for flexible listening placement
- Included controller accessory
- Built-in linear equalizer for personalised adjustments of frequency characteristics
- 4 x switchable inputs allow your different connected sources to be switched without touching connections
- Stand mountable (screw holes on bottom surface)
- Auto standby mode