This bundle includes Traktor Kontrol X1, Traktor Audio 2, black laptop stand, and handy travel bag. Traktor Kontrol X1 provides super-intuitive control over Traktor's looping, syncing and effects. With precision designed knobs and plug & play functionality, this sleek hardware is the perfect controller for all Traktor versions.
This bundle includes Traktor Kontrol X1, Traktor Audio 2, black laptop stand, and handy travel bag.
Traktor Kontrol X1 provides super-intuitive control over Traktor's looping, syncing and effects. With precision designed knobs and plug & play functionality, this sleek hardware is the perfect controller for all Traktor versions.
With its slim, yet super-sturdy construction, the X1 is your companion in any DJing situation. The optional transport bag not only serves to securely transport the unit, but can be turned into a stand that puts X1 at exactly the same height as standard mixers and other DJ hardware.
From the makers of TRAKTOR comes TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 - the first official TRAKTOR controller for use with any DJ software. Whether you are a DVS timecode or software DJ, simply connect the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to a computer running TRAKTOR (or other performance software) and gain instant control of your decks and effect parameters.
Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside TRAKTOR without having to touch your computer.
Everything under Kontrol...
Click for details!
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 stands out with exceptionally high quality workmanship. With meticulous attention to detail, the knobs and buttons have been designed for maximum accuracy and precision in both look and feel.
Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR via Native Instruments’ high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers.
All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum TRAKTOR use but can be re-configured in any way you like. TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
Access all areas
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1's high-quality, back-lit LED buttons and push encoders are clearly arranged in distinct transport, browse, loop and effects sections.
With enough room for convenient control of selecting, cueing, synching and pitching tracks, you always have the right music on hand.
Eight knobs and eight buttons simultaneously control up to three effects on each deck, while the intuitive loop control section together with direct access to eight hotcues per track will have you remixing your music without interrupting the flow.
Traktor Kontrol bag
Available separately, the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 bag is a stylish and slim solution for DJs on the go. It features a soft, felt-padded inside and protective outer coating that keeps your investment safe, while two inner flaps allow the bag to be transformed into a solid stand, elevating the X1 to standard mixer and turntable height. A must-have for travelling DJs and any TRAKTOR KONTROL owner who wants to place the unit alongside a mixer, turntables, or CD decks!
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 comes with a powerful selection of software to get you mixing and making music straight out of the box. The included software consists of the following:
- TRAKTOR LE: makes it easy to mix your digital music files. This convenient DJ software offers two playback decks, a 2-channel mixer, and more.
- Kore Player & Kore Instrument: If you produce your own music, the included KORE PLAYER offers 600 MB of production-ready sounds for use in any sequencer.
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
- Plug and play - instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
- Compatible – incl. MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- Windows: Windows® XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.5, Mac OS® X 10.6, G4 1,4 GHz or Intel®Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
Traktor Audio 2
The Traktor AUDIO 2 fills the need for a high quality, ultra-mobile audio interface for digital DJs using TRAKTOR or other DJing and performance software. Even though it's the smallest DJ USB soundcard in the world, it still has enough punch to rock the world's biggest clubs!
The Traktor AUDIO 2 is Native Instruments' entry level solution for DJs who want ultimate portability with no compromise on audio quality. If you're a digital DJ who doesn't require audio recording or timecode control, the Traktor AUDIO 2 is made for you.
The Traktor AUDIO 2 connects to your computer via the USB 2.0 cable. The two 1/4 inch output channels can either be used to route stereo signals to an external mixer, or as a master out and headphone monitor for using the internal mixer of your DJ or performance software. The included cables make hooking up to any system a breeze- all you need is your Traktor AUDIO 2 and laptop.
Amazing sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on both channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the Traktor AUDIO 2 professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity will reveal every detail of your music.
FREE SOFTWARE INCLUDED!
Traktor AUDIO 2 includes TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software providing two playback decks to spin tracks directly from your hard drive with full iTunes® integration and iPod® compatibility.
- Professional USB 2.0 audio interface with ultra-high 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic® converters
- 2 stereo 1/4" Line/Headphone level outputs
- Manual volume controls for each stereo channel
- Hi-gain outputs based on RC4580 Headphones OP AMP for punchy, loud level.
- 2 output LEDs (one LED for each stereo channel) for instant visual monitoring of connection status
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Ultra-low latency ASIO™, Core Audio™, Direct Sound™, WASAPI™ drivers
- Compatible with software platforms VST™, Audio Units™, Stand-alone, RTAS®
- 2 phone-jack (1/4”) to RCA adapter cables (cable length 1 m) and 1 shielded USB cable (approx. 1,5 m) are included in the product box
- Audio Outputs (D/A)
- Channels 2
- Sample Rate 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Resolution 24-bit
- Converter Cirrus Logic
- Line Outputs
- Output Impedance 100 Ohms Unbalanced, 200 Ohms Balanced
- Maximum Output Level +9,6 dBu
- SNR (weighted) 100 dBu (A-weighted)
- THD+N 0,007%
- Frequency Response +/- 1 dBu 10 Hz-40 kHz
- Headphone Output
- Load Impedance 8 Ohms – 600 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level (100 Ohm load) 9,3 dBu, 4.26 V rms, 100 mW @ 100 Ohms
- SNR (weighted) 95 dBu (A-weighted)
- THD+N (100 Ohms) 0,012%
- Frequency Response +/- 1 dBu 10 Hz-40 kHz
- Audio 2 DJ System Requirements
Windows® XP Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port, Service Pack 2
MAC OS® X 10.4, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port
3.5"(90 mm) x 2.3" (58 mm) x 0.9"(24 mm)
Weight: 3.2oz (90 grams)
- Supported Drivers
ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound®
Power Supply Via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.