Behringer VMX300 Pro Mixer videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Behringer VMX300 Pro Mixer Reviews
When i first saw this mixer i carried on scrolling. Whilst it was in my budget, I saw one that I preferred. When I found out that the mixer I wanted was discontinued, I was offered this as alternative so reluctantly I accepted. When I opened the box however I was pleasantly surprised! I couldn't wait to get it out of its box and set it up. It's only once you see it close up and can touch it that you see hoe good it really is. The faders are all so smooth and easy to scratch with. I was also worried that the X-fader 'knob' would be too big to hold, how wrong I was. I am definitely very happy with this mixer. All the faders have taken quite a beating and are still smooth as butter. I Love how you can control the curve of the faders to suit you personally. The faders are also VCA controlled. not too sure what that is to be honest but the only other mixers I've seen with that cost over £400! OK so the BPM counters aren't perfect(most of the time mine just say 160) It's nice to have something to fill up the surface of the mixer as opposed to just flat metal. Their merely luxuries on a mixer that costs so little and has so much. I recommend this to any beginning or even advanced DJ. The best bit is it even comes with a behringer sticker so you can add that to your box of vinyls or Cd's!!
Love this kit, great value for money and great sound. Solidly built and well laid out. Careful you don't lean over it and accidentally nudge the kill switches though! Also the beat counters are pile of crap - even when you tap them manually and press 'Lock', they don't lock and start drifting of their own accord so absolutely no use at all. But hey, you should be using your ears and your intuition.
This really is an excellent mixer and incredible value - a steal for the price. To be honest the auto beat counters aren't very accurate unless you tap the switch - really just provide a lightshow, but the configurability of slider curves is excellent and the sound quality is superb, no doubt due to the use of Voltage Controlled Amps on the sliders, so the audio signal path doesn't have to go through them. No detectable noise from this baby - it sounds like it cost several times as much. Smooth sliders and solid build quality with a thick, brushed aluminium plate for the top panel. Behringer have got it exactly right.
Behringer VMX300 Pro Mixer News
- » Happy Birthday, Behringer!
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BEHRINGER Prolight+Sound 2007 Round Up
- » NEW BEHRINGER PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM DOLPHIN MUSIC!
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer announce 19 new Eurolive series speakers
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Wireless ULTRALINK UL2000B from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 Unveiled by Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Unveil Pedal Board PB1000
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 2 new Bass amps
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 3 new Guitar amps
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Eurogrand EG1040-RW
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Metalien iAXE629-MA USB-GUITAR
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Ultramizer SU9920
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROPORT EPA800
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220F
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1520
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P2520
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing The EUROLIVE B415DSP the Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the EUROLIVE B512DSP - Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP518M from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1280S from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP2000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP3000 from Behringer
- » Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » BEHRINGER City Opens its Doors