Tour from festival to arena with the DJM-TOUR1 and perform at the highest level. Connect up to 4 CDJ-TOUR1's via Pro DJ Link and enjoy a sturdy, reliable set-up every single performance.
The new Pioneer DJM-TOUR1 delivers the warm high-resolution sound you're used to, and adds pro-grade audio components to scale up for any size of event. It even features an AES/EBU digital output so you can connect directly to front of house with no loss of sound quality, and 2 independent headphone sections that let you monitor and cue tracks separately.
Plus with the same familiar layout and features as the DJM-900NXS2, and a large fold-out touch screen you get effortless control when it matters most.
A 32-bit D/A convertor, made by ESS Technologies, delivers incredibly low noise and distortion even at super-high volumes. Additionally the 96 kHz/24-bit sound card, 64-bit floating point mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock combine to provide an accurate, natural analogue sound.
The AES/EBU digital output lets you connect directly to the PA, regardless of its positioning. Together with the word clock input it ensures high-grade digital audio signal transmission to front of house for precise synchronisation and the best possible sound quality.
Use multicoloured touch display to browse and select tracks from up to 4 CDJs connected via Pro DJ Link. Choose between a horizontal multi-wave view or a vertical view that also includes an RMS meter so you can monitor and control the volume for each channel.
A 5-port LAN hub means you can connect up to 5 players or laptops to the DJM-TOUR1. Via Pro DJ Link you can share one source across up to 4 players – and if you're using rekordbox dj you get access to a host of advanced performance features on top.
2 independent headphone sections let you and another DJ cue tracks at the same time without hearing each other's input. Each headphone also has its own volume control for ease and comfort.
Hook up your choice of external devices including drum machines, effectors, synths and samplers using XLR/TRS combination Aux-in.
The DJM-TOUR1 will feel instantly familiar as it shares its layout with the DJM-900NXS2. Likewise it also features improved channel fader/EQ curves, high-quality Sound Colour FX, quantized Beat FX, and an Independent Send/Return.
Sound Color FX
6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
The DJM-TOUR1's rigid design comes with isolator feet for stability on any surface and reinforced sides. What's more, the LAN ports have NEUTRIK etherCON® connectors with a latch lock, so compatible cables will stay in place whatever vibrations and knocks are thrown at them.
Separate power supply
The separate power supply ensures uncompromised performance for optimum sound quality, while power factor correction (PFC) reduces distortion across the frequencies.
Tilt the screen to suit your preference, adjust the lighting or attach the display shad to protect the sun's glare when you're playing outside.
Built-in KUVO Gateway
The DJM-TOUR1 is our first mixer to have a KUVO Gateway on board so you can easily connect to KUVO and broadcast your set information, in real time, to fans around the world.
When you use our rekordbox dj performance software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library. Find out more
- MIDI Control
- Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control
- rekordbox dvs (not included)
- ProDJ Link
- P-LOCK Fader Caps
- Auto Standby
- Width: 445.2 mm
- Height:179.1 mm
- Depth: 451.6 mm
- Dimensions (with fold-out display): When upper display part is upright at 90 degrees (W x D x H): 445.2 x 457.7 x 418 mm
- Dimensions when upper display part is fully open (W x D x H): 445.2 x 694.5 x 203.1 mm
- Weight: 16.1 kg
- Frequency Range: 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Consumption:66 W
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 4
- Sound Colour FX: Crush, Dub Echo, Filter, Noise, Sweep, Space
- Beat FX: Delay,Echo, Filter, Helix, Phaser, Ping Pong, Pitch, Slip Roll, Spiral, Reverb, Roll, Trans, Vinyl Brake
- FX Frequency
- rekordbox Quantize
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- CURVE Assignable
- Fader Curve: 3
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo, 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator
- Inputs: 4 Digital (Coaxial), 4 CD/LINE (RCA), 4 PHONO (RCA), 1 AUX (XLR, 1/4 inch TRS Jack), 2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack), 1 Word Clock (BNC)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (XLR), 4 HEADPHONE MONITOR (each section: 1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack), 1 REC (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial)
- Send/Return: 1 SEND (1/4-inch TRS jack), 1 RETURN (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- LAN: 6
- USB: 2 USB B ports, 1 USB A port