The new Pioneer XDJ-700 comes with a large touchscreen, a familiar club layout and it inherits a host of features from its big brother, the XDJ-1000. Its compact size and removable stand offer great set-up possibilities for even the smallest booth or home set-up.
Time to move on from your old CDJ? The Pioneer XDJ-700 is the latest addition to the popular XDJ range, and is the most compact and affordable member of the family. However, it come spacked with great features that help making this deck perfect for the professional DJ!
With support for our free rekordbox™ software you can prepare and manage your tracks on a PC or Mac before hitting the booth.
- LARGE TOUCH SCREEN: The 7-inch, full-colour LCD touch screen gives you instinctive control for ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections so you can effortlessly access all the features you need.
- FASTER BROWSING: The Browse function allows you to call up a Qwerty keyboard and search for keywords. It also lets you choose how you view your tracks: list, artwork or custom view.
- HOT CUES: Trigger Hot Cues and Hot Loops in perfect time.
- BEAT PERFECT: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid. This enables a reliable performance without breaking the rhythm of your music during playback.
- MORE CREATIVE FREEDOM: Automatically beatmatch up to 4 playing decks. Works with music that has been beat-analysed by rekordbox™
- SLIP MODE: Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
The large, full-colour LCD display shows all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more.
With ProDJ Link you can connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
Simply plug in your rekordbox USB or connect your iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone to load tracks directly to the XDJ. Get access to a multitude of advanced performance features when preparing your tracks in rekordbox or using the rekordbox app.
The XDJ-700 offers DJs and venues unparalleled set-up possibilities. Being our slimmest player yet, it has been designed with the small booth or home set-up in mind. A removable stand helps it to fit into even smaller spaces.
Fully assignable MIDI functionality via USB can transmit most control information to external devices and can also be used as a MIDI controller.
- Plays: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV
- iOS version of rekordbox: plays MP3 and AAC only
- MIDI Control
- ProDJ Link
- KUVO ready
- Auto Standby
- Width: 238 mm / Height: 106 mm / Depth: 308 mm / Weight: 2 kg
- Frequency Range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB (JEITA)
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 21 W
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter 100-240 V, rated output 12 V DC
- 7-inch, full-colour LCD touchscreen
- Playing Address
- Wave Zoom Display
- Phase Meter
- Beat Counter
- On Jog Display
- Jog Dial size: 206 mm
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Hot Cue
- Hot Loop
- Active Loop
- Auto Beat Loop
- Real Time Seamless Loop
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Slip Mode
- Beat Sync
- Pitch Bend
- Fader Start / Back Cue start
- Scratch Play / Cue
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Relay Play
- Frame Search: 1/75 s
- Needle Search / Needle Drop
- Vinyl Speed Adjust
- Cue Functions: Auto Cue
- Manual Cue
- Real Time Cue
- Cue point sampler
- Cue Loop Memory
- Master Tempo
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02 % at +/-6 %, 0.05 % at +/- 10 % & 16 %, 0.5 % at WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges MP3: +/-16 %, +/-10 %, +/-6 %
- BPM Counter
- Audio Sources: Computers (Mac/Windows PC) / iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets / USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA), 1 CONTROL (Mini-jack)
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
- USB: 1 USB A port, 1 USB B port