Four state-of-the-art processors that let you stretch and manipulate time, pitch, dimension, and punch.
You want to push the envelope. Take creative control. And twist your sound inside out like never before. You need Transform, four state-of-the-art processors that let you stretch and manipulate time, pitch, dimension, and punch. Get ready for sonic metamorphosis, get ready for Transform.
TransX - Total transient transformation
Perfect for breathing new life into drum loops, accentuating or attenuating instrumental attacks, and modifying room acoustics, TransX is a revolutionary processor that shapes transients and revitalizes individual tracks and full mixes.
- Adds punch, softens edges, highlights sustain
- Controls room sound
- Adjusts microphone distance
- Multi and Wideband components
- Multi features individual Range and Sensitivity for each band
- Wideband controls for Range, Sensitivity, Duration, Release, and Trim
- Double precision processing
SoundShifter - Time and pitch, transformed
The world’s most advanced pitch-shifting and time-shifting processor, SoundShifter lets you change keys, change tempos, change durations, and manipulate the time-pitch continuum with unmatched accuracy and clarity. For tonal transformation and transposition, SoundShifter is simply all you'll ever need.
- Parametric, graphic, and real-time components
- Punchy, smooth, transient, and sync modes
- Multiple link, display, and control options
- Time, Tempo, Bars, Samples, SMPTE, Feet & Frames, Pitch, Interval, and Frequency controls
- Pro Tools Time-Trimmer integration
- Parametric Tool for fixed ratio off-line time/pitch scaling
- Graphic Tool for time/pitch scaling with variable automated ratios
- Real Time Tool for immediate no-hassle real time pitch shifting
- Sync, Smooth, Transient and Punchy modes
- Trimmer Tool for seamless editing integration
- Extensive control & display options: Time, Tempo, Bars, Samples, SMPTE, Feet & Frames, Pitch, Interval, and Frequency.
- Four Link Modes: Unlinked, Time, Pitch, and Strapped
- Waves-System Automation allows extensive automation of time/pitch manipulations in real time and Graphic modes.
Morphoder - The vocoder, redefined
Taking the classic sound of the original Vocoder to new heights, Morphoder lets you combine two distinct audio signals to create never-before-heard sonic combinations with unmatched clarity and definition.
- 8-voice stereo synthesizer with 10 optimized waveforms
- Q-optimized bands
- Onscreen 4-octave keyboard
- MIDI & Formant control
- Noise generator with filter for articulation, edge, and air control
- Modulator with Linear Phase EQ
- Advanced frequency information display
- Modulator compression for pressure function optimization
Doubler - Fatten up your tracks
When professional engineers need superior double tracking effects, they turn to Doubler. Using delay and pitch modulation, Doubler delivers extraordinary richness and texture on vocals and polyphonic instruments as well as full mixes.
- 2 or 4 voices
- Mono & Stereo components
- Wide Range 100 cents for detune & 200 cents for modulation
- Independent Detune, Pan, Delay, EQ and Volume controls for each voice.
- Gain, Pan, Delay, Feedback, Octave, Detune, Depth, and Rate controls for each voice.
- Mono to Stereo and Stereo enhancement
- Input Source Control a stereo source input selection for normal LR and L, R, L-R, L+R
- LFO Sync Functions
Renaissance Axx - Plug it in. Turn it up.
Specifically engineered for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
- Threshold Sets the point at which attenuation begins and controls automatic make-up gain
- Gain Attenuates the output signal
- Attack Sets the time it takes to begin attenuation after signal passes the threshold.
- Input Meter Displays the signal input level, with a peak hold function for both input channels
- Output Meter Displays the output level, with a peak hold function for both output channels
- Attenuation Meter Indicates attenuation level from the compressor and output limiter.