The ONE from Arturia contains software for the following: Moog Modular, Minimoog, Jupiter-8V, , ARP2600V, Prophet V, Analog Factory and Brass.
Arturia The ONE
Arturia - The One allows you to use all of Arturia's legendary instruments for 15 days without restriction, at the end of that period you can choose to permanently activate your favourite synth. Arturia's The One lets you sample the following: Moog Modular, Minimoog, Jupiter-8V, CS-80V, ARP2600V, Prophet V, Analog Factory and Brass.
A truly unique way of finding the right inbstrument for your needs!
1. Analog Factory is a powerful, yet extremely easy to use virtual instrument. Loaded with 3500 legendary sounds (instead of 2000 in the first version) carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths, Analog Factory provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette. It is also a very versatile instrument: all sounds are dramatically modifiable, which makes this software stand apart from any sample-based collection of sounds.
2. The ARP 2600 is one of the finest analog synthesizers ever made. Heard in numerous popular tunes from Herbie Hancock to Stevie Wonder. With its sound palette varying from heavy drum n’ bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines.
3. The CS-80V is the reproduction of the legendary Yamaha® CS-80, which was considered by many as the "ultimate polyphonic synthesizer", back in the late 70’s. It has been popularized by artists and groups like Toto, Jean-Michel Jarre, Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Vangelis, Ultravox, Peter Gabriel… to name a few, and they all helped to turn this synthesizer into a real myth.
4. The Jupiter-8V is the newest addition to the family Arturia’s analog synthesizer recreations. Offering the unique sound palette of the Roland Jupiter 8, this virtual version is a sound designer’s dream.
5. From the starship funk lead lines of the 70’s, to the gangster whine of mid 90’s hip-hop, the ever present minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades.
6. Arturia, in partnership with Bob Moog, has made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime.
7. Using the PROPHET V will be second nature for the connoisseurs but if you are new to these synths, the only thing you will miss by not having the hardware versions is the workout from transporting them to the studio. Finally, since the PROPHET V is designed with Arturia’s TAE® technology
, you can be sure you will not give up sound quality.
8. BRASS 2.0
is a new kind of virtual instrument based on a physical modeling technology. It emulates a Trumpet, a Trombone and a Saxophone. All the characteristics of the real instruments have been analyzed and modeled through extensive research at world-renowned IRCAM institute
. Arturia has partnered with this highly skilled team of researchers to bring this groundbreaking technology to the musician, in the form of a software instrument. BRASS is an extremely expressive, flexible and controllable instrument, and thus a fantastic alternative to loops or music libraries.
Arturia The One Main Features Include:
- Compatible Formats: VST, AU, RTAS, Standalone
- All Arturia instrumets: Moog Modular, Minimoog, Jupiter-8V, CS-80V, ARP2600V, Prophet V, Analog Factory and Brass
- Use all of Arturia's instruments for 15 days, then choose the one you want
- Uses Syncrosoft eLicenser Software for Activation
- Steinberg key can be used to hold licence (Option)
The ONE gives you full acces to eight powerful products for a trial period at the end of which you pick your software of choice.
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
- PC/Windows : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- MAC OS X: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU