UAD2 boasts up to 10 times the DSP power of UAD1, some very exciting new plug-in partners, and extremely attractive upgrade offers.
Fast, Easy Access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins. Includes Analog Classics Software Bundle, plus a $500 Plug-In Voucher.
The UAD-2 SOLO Flexi gives producers and engineers a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC — plus a $500 plug-in voucher to build your own personalized bundle. This DSP accelerator package includes several of Universal Audio’s most popular “analog classic” plug-ins — the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A— for rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box. It also provides a processing boost for running larger mixes, thanks to its PCIe card with an onboard SHARC processor. Better still, it gives users access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
Specifically, the UAD-2 SOLO Flexi provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately), from any Mac or PC with available PCIe card slot. Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer or Pro Tools, these UAD-2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer’s internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 SOLO Flexi is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
Features UAD-2 Solo Flexi
- Run world-class UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins on your Mac or PC
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Includes $500 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- Run complex mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (1) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- 1-year Limited Warranty