The Minimoog was the very first compact and affordable synthesizer designed for musicians.
1971. At the NAMM convention, Bob Moog introduces the Minimoog, the very first compact and affordable synthesizer for musicians. With its excellent fat sound and its unparalleled filters, the Minimoog eventually became responsible for some of the warmer and best analog synth bass, lead and whistle sounds ever.
2004. At the NAMM show, Arturia introduces the minimoog V, a faithful reproduction of the Minimoog. Offering all the features of the original, the software version also brings polyphony, MIDI management, presets. And taking advantage of the possibilities of modern tools, beyond the control panel are some additional hidden functions: a modulation matrix, a LFO, an arpegiator, a chorus and a delay.
But what about the core of the Minimoog, the sound? Thanks to TAE®, Arturia proprietary technology for emulating analog circuits, the minimoog V offers an unchallenged quality of sound. Sharp filters, aliasing-free oscillators, soft-clipping limitation guarantee you have the best emulation on the market.
Loaded with hundreds of presets made by some of the most talented Minimoog users, the minimoog V is certainly an instrument which is going to bring a lot to your musical palette.
Original features and specifications :
- 3 oscillators offering multiple waveforms. The third oscillator can modulate either the first two oscillators or the filter.
- 1 mixer with a built-in overload circuit
- 1 legendary 24 dB/oct resonant filter
- 2 ADSR envelope generators
- 1 external audio input
- 1 external oscillator and filter modulation input
Plus some features of our own :
- 1 modulation matrix offering up to six different connections between 12 sources and 32 destinations
- 1 LFO which can be synchronised on the tempo of the host sequencer
- 1 arpegiator which can also be synchronised in the same way
- 1 three-mode chorus
- 1 stereo delay to be synchronised via MIDI
- Possibility to synchronise Osc2 on Osc1
REQUIRES A DOWNLOAD FOR UNIVERSAL BINARY FROM WWW.ARTURIA.COM