Waves Vocal Bundle is the ultimate vocal toolkit.
Ask any producer or engineer. They’ll tell you the most important part of any record is the vocal. It’s got to be powerful. It’s got to be commanding. It’s got to be just right. Waves Vocal Bundle is the ultimate vocal toolkit, made up of 5 powerful plug-ins, including the all-new Waves Tune for pitch correction and transformation, and DeBreath, a Waves exclusive which removes unwanted breath sounds automatically.
Waves Tune - Pitch perfect.
The singer has just wrapped up an amazing take. The phrasing, the emotion, the delivery, it’s all there. But there are notes you’d like to change, and others that need to be fixed. You need perfect pitch transformation. You need precision realtime editing capabilities. You need Waves Tune. With full ReWire support, formant correction, and an extensive palette of pitch shaping tools, Waves Tune lets you do all your editing right there within your DAW environment—no need to export sections or work offline. Better sounding and more flexible than any other pitch correction processor, Waves Tune will get your vocals back on track.
- Operates in sync and controls host transport using ReWire
- Global Correction with Reference Pitch, Global Pitch Shift, Formant, and Range controls
- Segmentation section with Root Note, Scale, Tolerance
- Correction section with Speed, Note Transition, and Ratio controls
- Graphic tools with Note and Zoom
- Pitch Edit Graph with Waveform Overview, Timeline, Piano Roll and Pitch editor
- Three timeline modes including bars/beats, minutes/seconds and samples
- Position window displays note and cents at the cursor location
DeBreath - Take your breath away.
Singers insist on breathing - even when it spoils a perfectly good take! With DeBreath, you can truly take their breath away. DeBreath uses a unique algorithm that automatically detects and separates a vocal take into two distinct tracks: only voice and only breath. Now you can control how much breath you want on your vocal track, and how you want it processed. You can even add room tone where breaths have been removed or reduced. And DeBreath isn’t just for singers; it’s also a great time-saver for voiceovers and multimedia recordings.
- Unique template-matching algorithm for breath detection
- Threshold level sliders for breath and overall signal energy
- Breath and Energy display graphs
- Fade In & Fade Out controls
- Detected Breath Gain Reduction slider and Level meter
- Room Tone On/Off control
- Voice-only or Breath-only monitoring
Renaissance Channel - Vintage excellence, times four.
A precision channel strip combining the finest equalization, compression, limiting, and gating in one convenient plug-in, Renaissance Channel is a complete audio mixing chain that delivers unsurpassed flexibility and performance.
- Double precision processing
- Selectable EQ/Dynamics signal flow
- 4-band equalizer based on the Renaissance EQ
- Overload Protection for clip-free input and output
- Independent gate and compression side-chaining and filtering
- Output phase inversion switch
- Stereo Rotation control
Renaissance DeEsser - Shush the shh.
Nothing ruins a great vocal track like excess “ess” and “shh” sounds, otherwise known as sibilance. The solution is Renaissance DeEsser, a state-of-the-art sibilance attenuator which reduces undesirable high frequencies while preserving the integrity of your source. With a variety of presets for both male and female voices, Renaissance DeEsser makes it simple to zero in on the problem spots and clean them up with accuracy and ease.
- Ideal for tracking, mastering, live sound, and broadcast
- Adaptive Threshold and Adjustable Gain Reduction
- Phase compensated crossover
- Audio or Side-chain monitoring
- Threshold and Range control faders
- 2KHz to 18KHz adjustable side-chain frequency control
- High-pass or Band-pass side-chain filter types
- Output peak metering with clip indicator
- Double precision processing
Renaissance Axx - Plug it in. Turn it up.
Specifically engineered for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
- Threshold Sets the point at which attenuation begins and controls automatic make-up gain
- Gain Attenuates the output signal
- Attack Sets the time it takes to begin attenuation after signal passes the threshold.
- Input Meter Displays the signal input level, with a peak hold function for both input channels
- Output Meter Displays the output level, with a peak hold function for both output channels
- Attenuation Meter Indicates attenuation level from the compressor and output limiter.
Doubler - Fatten up your tracks
When professional engineers need superior double tracking effects, they turn to Doubler. Using delay and pitch modulation, Doubler delivers extraordinary richness and texture on vocals and polyphonic instruments as well as full mixes.
- 2 or 4 voices
- Mono & Stereo components
- Wide Range 100 cents for detune & 200 cents for modulation
- Independent Detune, Pan, Delay, EQ and Volume controls for each voice.
- Gain, Pan, Delay, Feedback, Octave, Detune, Depth, and Rate controls for each voice.
- Mono to Stereo and Stereo enhancement
- Input Source Control a stereo source input selection for normal LR and L, R, L-R, L+R
- LFO Sync Functions