From the darkest vaults of Sample Magic comes Breakbusters, choc full of the filthiest, funkiest, grimiest, chunkiest breakbeat samples ever committed to disc. Breakbusters also includes a huge selection of fx, textures, vinyl scratches, hat loops, hot bump'n'grind vocals and five folders of the illest drum hits.
Buy One Sample Magic Title Get One Free
Sample Magic specialise in the best cutting-edge sounds across a variety of genres with a particular concentration on dance music. Every loop or sample they release is masterfully crafted by the best producers and programmers in the business and their multitude of five star press reviews is testament to this.
Throughout August, when you buy any of the five releases specified below, you can choose another title absolutely free!
Then send proof of purchase with an attached rebate form to Time & Space and they'll send you their free second title direct at no extra charge. Your chosen free title can be any one of the following:
From the darkest vaults of Sample Magic comes Breakbusters, choc full of the filthiest, funkiest, grimiest, chunkiest breakbeat samples ever committed to disc.
Cone-melting basslines wrestle with ballbusting breaks; floor-shattering sub-basses fight with dripping wet synths; groovin' electro mash-ups jostle with speaker busting fx, all recorded, mixed and mastered in industry standard 24-bit format.
Conveniently grouped and REXed into 125bpm, 130bpm, 135bpm and 140bpm folders, the buck doesn't stop with the loops.
Breakbusters also includes a huge selection of fx, textures, vinyl scratches, hat loops, hot bump'n'grind vocals and five folders of the illest drum hits.
Nail down your furniture, insure your ears and prepare your woofers... for Breakbusters.
- Drum loops: 150+ booty-bouncing beatloops, from stock 808 boom to grit-infused industrial filth for pure dancefloor devastation. 125, 130, 135 and 140bpm.
- Bass lines: A bumper selection of piledriving electronic bass loops from pitch-mangled analogue sawlines to 80s influenced FM mash-ups.
- Synth lines: From epic pads to arpeggiated squelchfests - all key and pitch-labelled.
- FX, sweeps and builds
- Textures, atmospheres and drones
- Bump'n'grind vocals
- Beat-matched scratches
- Drum hits (5 folders, including crashes, kicks, snares, hats and percussion)
Includes audio CD, 1,000 fully Acid-ised wav files, 500+ Rex files, Reason NN-XT, Halion and EXS24 programs.