Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MKII provides everything you love about Maschine - one of the world's favourite DJ tools - but taken to the next level to improve your workflow to make it easier, faster and and more intuitive than ever. Maschine Mikro MKII features touch pads with improved sensitivity and colour coding make performance a breeze.
Maschine Software 2.0 - Includes brand new drum synths, UI enhancements, new mixer, workflow improvements, enhanced audio engine with multi-core support and much more.
Now the Maschine Software also includes Komplete Select - A premium selection of instruments and effects, featuring sounds for all styles of music. Including Massive, Reaktor Prism, Scarbee Mark I, Solid Bus Comp, Monark, The Gentleman, Drumlab, Retro Machines, Vintage Organs and West Africa.
Show full description »
With it' big brother already one of the world's favourite DJ assistants, there's no chance that this new model will disappoint. The Maschine Mikro MKII features multicoloured pad, group, and transport backlighting and a new light on dark high contrast screens. Other features include revised knobs with larger main encoder, revised buttons (buttons now ‘click’ like NI’s DJ line buttons) and integrated pitch shift and timestretch.
Artists Using Maschine - Chvrches
and The Chemical Brothers
among many others.
NI Maschine Mikro MKII Additional Features:
- New effects – Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturation
- Full version of Massive, NI’s power synth
- Host transport integration
- Workflow improvements
- Customisation kits
The New MASCHINE upgrades:
- Multi-color pads, now refined and even more touch sensitive
- Colors freely assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups and Scenes
- Master push encoder with grid, and 47 all-new click-buttons
- Timestretch and pitch shifting capability
- Improved high contrast displays with higher viewing angle
- Host Transport Control: hardware transport controls can be used to control host
- New effects: Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators
- Numerous workflow improvements for an even more intuitive and faster workflow
- Customizable Mk2 hardware with removable magnetic faceplate for optional MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS
- Now also available in white
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler, and over 20 high-quality effects with realtime control and flexible routing into an inspiring Groove Production Studio
- Dedicated controller with 16 high-quality pads, 41 buttons, and 11 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation, and arrangement
- Fast workflow with pattern-based arrangement and smooth hardware, software, and host environment integration
- Features step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping for intuitive jamming
- Over 5GB of inspiring, studio-quality sounds with over 10,000 samples and hundreds of patterns perfectly suited for electronic, urban, and indietronic genres
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
- Sampling from external and internal sources with threshold detection
- Works as a plug-in for any software sequencer supporting VST, AU, or RTAS