MC Color offers unmatched control and integration with Apple's Color 1.5.
MC Color offers unmatched control and integration with Apple's Color 1.5, providing colorists with high-resolution trackballs, trackwheels, touch-sensitive encoders and a host of programmable keys in a slim-line design. MC Color attaches to your Mac via Ethernet, and can be used as a standalone color grader, or together with other Euphonix media controllers to build a larger, integrated video editing control surface.
- Three optical trackballs and trackwheels
- Six touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Six high-resolution OLED displays
- Nine assignable soft keys
- Transport controls and jog/shuttle/zoom wheel
- Eight dedicated copy and paste grade keys
- High-speed EuCon™ Ethernet protocol
Control via Ethernet
MC Color features EuCon™, a high-speed Ethernet control protocol developed by Euphonix that Apple has natively integrated into the new Final Cut Studio, including Color 1.5, Final Cut Pro and Soundtrack Pro. EuCon is a highly intelligent protocol and constantly aware in which room of Color the user is working, automatically updating MC Color's controls and displays, including the nine programmable soft keys, to present the parameters specific to the current room.
MC Color offers three high-resolution optical trackballs and trackwheels, as well as six touch-sensitive rotary encoders, to adjust multiple Color parameters simultaneously. These controls automatically change their function as you navigate between the rooms in Color, controlling everything from color values and contrast sliders to vignette parameters and pan and scan position.
MC Color not only provides you with high-resolution control over grading parameters, but also enables quick navigation of Color's rooms and Secondaries via the NAV Key. Pressing the NAV Key displays the room names across the six OLED displays, and you can jump to any room by simply pressing the top of the corresponding knob below each display. Pressing the NAV Key in conjunction with the Shift Key allows you to navigate the six Secondaries in the same way.
Programmable Soft Keys
MC Color features nine programmable Soft Keys that automatically change their function as you navigate the various rooms in Color. MC Color ships with the most used functions for each room preprogrammed to these keys, but you can easily customize these keys with any function, macro or key injection command via the onscreen Soft Key Editor. You can press the Show Key at any time to instantly display the functionality of the Soft Keys for the current room.
What's in the box?
- Euphonix MC Color
- Universal AC power adaptor
- Ethernet Crossover cable
- Riser Brackets
- Quick Start guide
- EuCon Artist software
- Studio Monitor Express
- Application Sets software
- Owner's Manual PDF
- Apple Mac Pro or MacBook Pro (with Intel processor)
- Apple Mac OS X v10.5 or later
- 1GB System RAM
- 200MB of free hard disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation
- Display with 1024-by-768 resolution or higher
- Dimensions: 20" x 9.5" x 1.2" (500mm x 238mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- Line voltage: 100 - 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz