MC Transport brings the features and integration of Euphonix's high-end controllers to the personal studio. The high-resolution jog wheel and shuttle ring as well as integrated transport controls and numeric keypad speed up and enhance your creativity with any media application. Slim-line design for easy studio integration and portability.
- Weighted, optically encoded jog wheel and spring-loaded shuttle ring
- Six soft keys preprogrammed for Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Logic Pro and other media applications
- Soft Key Editor allows users to program custom soft keys for any function or macro command
- Seven ergonomic transport/navigation keys with multi-colour status LEDs
- 16 numeric keys for time code/marker navigation
- Slim-line design for easy studio integration and portability
- Control multiple applications and workstations via Ethernet
- 250 times faster and 8 times the resolution of MIDI
- Supports EuCon, HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Expandable with up to four Euphonix MC Mix and/or one MC Control media controllers
Providing eight times the resolution and 250 times the speed of MIDI, EuCon is an Ethernet control protocol that enables simultaneous control of multiple applications and workstations and allows the MC Transport to connect to any Mac OS X application.
Programmable soft keys
Six Soft Keys provide you with quick access application functions at the touch of a button, and offer another six programmable soft keys when used in conjunction with the Function (shift) Key.
The weighted, optically encoded jog wheel provides you with professional, ultra-high resolution navigation of your timeline, and can be instantly assigned to control a host of other parameters by simply pressing the appropriate Soft Key.
Features a revolutionary, spring-loaded design with rubberized surface for effortless one-handed operation. You can customise shuttle ring response for each of your favorite media applications.
Seven programmable transport/navigation keys with multi-colour status LEDs automatically switch to match whatever application is in focus.
An integrated numeric keypad offers easy entry of locate operations like time code and marker navigation, as well as quick parameter editing. All 16 numeric keys also function as programmable soft keys.
What's in the box?
- Euphonix MC Transport media controller
- Ethernet crossover cable
- Universal AC power adapter
- Riser brackets
- Quick start guide
- EuCon Artist software/manual CD-ROM
- 1.25Ghz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 or Intel Core Duo or Xeon processor
- Mac OS X v10.4 or later
- Available 10/100Base-T Ethernet port (Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional Artist Series unit(s) or connect to a network)
- 1GB of RAM
- 100MB of free hard-disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- Line voltage: 100 - 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Power supply type: External
- Dimensions: 9 x 9.5 x 1.2 in./231 x 238 x 30 mm
- Weight: 2.6 lbs./1.2kg