Compact control surface with motorized faders, rotary encoders and ethernet connectivity
MC Mix brings high-speed, high-resolution control via Ethernet over audio and video applications, including Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro and more. Eight faders, encoders and hi-res OLED displays offer the ultimate in audio control in a small footprint.
- Eight touch-sensitive motorised faders
- Eight touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Eight displays for surround metering, parameter and track names
- Link up to four MC Mix units and/or an MC Control for up to 36 faders
- Control multiple applications and workstations via Ethernet
- 250X faster and 8X the resolution of MIDI
- Supports EuCon, HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Slim-line design for easy studio integration and portability
Control via Ethernet
EuCon, a high-speed Ethernet control protocol developed by Euphonix, enables simultaneous control of multiple applications and workstations and allows the MC Mix to connect to any Mac OS X application. It offers eight times the resolution and 250 times the speed of MIDI.
Touch-sensitive rotary encoders and knob select/on keys
Offer direct control over everything from panning and gain to editing your most powerful plug-ins and EQ. You can press these knobs to select/deselect and navigate through parameters.
Touch-sensitive motorized faders
High-quality ALPS 100mm long throw faders offer accurate and smooth mixing - touching a fader automatically selects the corresponding track.
High-resolution OLED displays
The 128 x 64 pixel OLED displays provide track name/number, detailed metering (from mono to 5.1 surround data), parameter name/value currently being modified by its corresponding rotary encoder, current automation mode and more.
Broad application support
MC Mix works with any application that supports EuCon, HUI or Mackie Control protocols - and built-in intelligence enables it to seamlessly switch protocols to match the application.
Connect to and switch among multiple Mac OS X computers on the network. Using the EuCon connection, you can pass keyboard commands from the first workstation to the second workstation or you can use a second keyboard.
MC Mix works with any application that supports EuCon, HUI or Mackie Control protocols. Euphonix's EuCon Ethernet control protocol allows for unmatched high-resolution, high-speed control of media applications such as Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro and more.
- Directly Support EuCon
- Apogee - Maestro for Duet, Ensemble & Symphony 64
- Apple - Final Cut Pro
- Apple - Logic Pro
- Apple - Soundtrack Pro
- Metric Halo - MIO Console
- MOTU - Digital Performer
- Steinberg - Cubase
- Steinberg - Nuendo
- EuCon Supports these HUI & Mackie Control Protocol Applications
- Ableton - Live
- Digidesign - Pro Tools
- Propellerheads - Reason
What's in the box?
- Euphonix MC Mix
- Universal AC power adpapter
- Ethernet crossover cable
- Riser brackets
- Quick start guide
- EuCon Artist software/manual CD-ROM
- Mac OS X v10.4 or later
- 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 or Intel processor
- 1GB of system RAM
- 10GB of free hard-disk space
- Available 10/100Base-T Ethernet port
- 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- CD or DVD drive for installation
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Line voltage: 100-240VAC
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 9.5 x 1.2 in./42.0 x 23.8 x 3.0 cm
- Weight: 4.8 lbs./2.2 kg