The Akai MPC Touch is the newest addition to the legendary MPC series, and Akai once again re-writes the rules, with an intuitive controller featuring multi-touch functionality, creating a truly immersive production experience.
The new Akai PMC Touch controller is a unique and innovative software controller, featuring a very intuitive multi-touch display. This new approach to music production gives you an ultra fast and super intuitive workflow - it's a brand new way of controlling the waveforms!
First of its Kind
In creating the MPC Touch, we have once again established the iconic MPC series as the thought leader in music production technology. Combining the might of a pro-level piece of production gear truly fit to carry the MPC shield with the tactile ease of use found on smartphones and tablets, the Touch is truly a workflow revolution. How producers interact with all aspects of their sound has been forever changed.
Breakthrough Sound. At Your Fingertips
Introducing a new approach to music production with an ultra fast and super intuitive workflow, the Touch is powered by a radiant 7" color multi-touch display. Literally grab and pinch waveforms, draw midi events, adjust envelopes, chop samples, add effects and precisely set your controls using your fingertips. Combined with the classic MPC feel, sound and vastly improved pads, the Touch embodies the best elements of our past while taking music production tech into the future.
The hardware is a true innovation in music production technology. But at the end of the day it’s world-class sounds that inspire great music. Thinking of this, Akai bundled the Touch with over 20,000 sounds from elite content providers covering the gamut of musical styles, including: AIR, CR2, Toolroom, MVP Loops, Sonivox and Prime Loops. You will be ready to start making your next banger within minutes of opening the box.
- 7" color multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software and over 20,000 sounds
- 2 GB free disk space for basic installation, 20 GB free disk space for full content installation
- 4 GB Ram (8 GB recommended)
- Dual-Core processor, 2.5 GHz or better
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Windows: Windows 7 or later