You Can Now:
- Create professional music in the comfort and privacy of your own PERSONAL STUDIO
- Record great quality vocals with the help of high-performance mic preamps and auto-level adjustment
- Shape the sound and alter the pitch and time of vocals and other instruments with powerful editing tools and plug-ins
- Experience seamless, low-latency computer integration with a MIDI keyboard connected
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Studio
SONAR X2 Studio Is an advanced music creation tool designed to seamlessly navigate between recording, editing and mixing and back again.
Providing everything you will need to go from initial idea to finished track, Sonar X2 Studio is the perfect tool. From getting a great tone to releasing the final mix, today's musicians must master every element of the music production process. SONAR X2 is there every step of the way and takes each element to the next level of power and usability. And thanks to the revolutionary Skylight user interface, SONAR X2 lets you move seamlessly among the elements, instantly going from recording to editing to mixing and back again. And do it all with a single Smart Tool. It's genius.
Features of the "Sonar x2 Studio from Cakewalk"
- Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks
- Comes complete with 17 Virtual instruments including Z3TA+ Classic
- Award winning Skylight interface
- Seamless usability & workflow
Roland UA-55 Quad-Capture
The Roland UA-55 Quad-Capture is a portable and easy to use USB 2.0 Audio Interface for computer based audio recording. Designed for professional quality sound and audio capture at home or on the go. The compact UA 55 Quad Capture includes two combined XLR/TRS inputs. It offers the lowest latency operation meaning that there is no delay between your signal entering and being recorded to your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in real time.
Key Features of the Roland Quad Capture Audio Interface:
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
- PC and MAC Compatible
- This product replaces the discontinued Edirol UA-25EX USB Audio Interface.
Mobile Studio Canvas
The Mobile Studio Canvas is the new solution package for music production from Cakewalk. It includes the Roland SD-50 Sound Module and Cakewalk’s SONAR 8.5 LE DAW Software.
The Mobile Studio Canvas is the new solution package for music production from Cakewalk. The Mobile Studio Canvas includes the Roland SD-50 Sound Module and Cakewalk’s SONAR 8.5 LE DAW Software, it is ideal for a wide range of users, including musicians and educators looking for a great, general purpose sound source, karaoke and bar DJs, hobbyists and non-musicians who need portable MP3 and SMF playback, and any musician who needs instrument accompaniment for live sets.
- Compact, portable USB Bus powered Audio & MIDI solution, perfect for laptop and mobile use
- 128 polyphony, 1,125 GM2/GS/SD-50 Solo Tones and 32 drum sets
- Features SD-50 Solo Tones including Shakuhachi, Trombone, and Violin
- 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/44.1 kHz audio interface with XLR/.” inputs/Phantom Power/Hi-Z input, 1 x 1 MIDI interface, and V-LINK support
- Built-in hardware DSP FX for Reverb, Chorus, and Mastering
- USB memory drive for quick playback of MP3/WAV/AIFF/MIDI files
- Enhanced Transport Controls for file playback including the ability to change keys, tempos, A/B Loop, Repeat, Center Cancel (for Karaoke) and more
- Powered by AC Adaptor, USB bus power, or batteries
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers — Includes SONAR 8.5 LE recording software (Windows only)
The SONAR 8.5 LE has been designed to provide a simple yet complete solution for creating music. With support for up to 32 tracks and 24 track effects, 8 physical in/outs at 24bit/96kHz, SONAR LE will help you take full advantage of your digital audio and MIDI hardware. SONAR 8.5 LE offers a taste of the tools that make SONAR 8.5 Studio/Producer the best in the business. It includes new instruments and effects, and is Windows 7 and Windows Vista ready!
Roland A-49 Portable Midi Control Keyboard
The Roland A-49 Portable Midi Control Keyboard in Black finish - A high quality yet light weight portable Midi Keyboard compatible with Mac, PC and iPad.
These days most Midi control keyboards are designed with portability in mind, often reducing the playing quality and experience, The A49 from Roland raises the bar considerably. This controller features full size, rounded edge, velocity sensitivity keys, a streamlined design means this is ultra portability. Weighing in at just 2.5 kg (5 lbs. 9 oz) it will be possible to carry this unit virtually anywhere and featuring USB Power direct from the computer It can be operated anywhere in the world.
iPad integration expands the portability of this item With so many musicians these day using Apple iPads to record musical ideas, the A-49 gives you pro playability as well as mobility. Its clean, clutter-free surface and excellent keyboard feel keeps your fingers on the keys and your mind on the music. The A-49 can be connected to the iPad via Apple’s Camera Connection Kit.
Features of the A-49 from Roland:
- 49 Full size velocity sensitive keys
- USB bus powered; no AC adapter required(98 mA draw)
- Very compact and truly lightweight
- Two knobs, two switches, and D-BEAM controller
- Comes with Cakewalk SONAR LE software
- Available in both Black and Pearl White finishes
- Two knobs, two switches, and D-BEAM controller
- Simple, straight forward setup and operation
- Buttons: S1, S2 (Assignable) Knobs: C1, C2 (Assignable) Foot Pedals: HOLD, EXPRESSION Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever D-BEAM Controller