Roland UA-55 Quad-Capture USB Audio/Midi Interface
Check out Roland's Interactive Tour of the UA-55 HERE
This small portable audio interface has been concieved for pro sound recording and optimal audio capture. Whether your recording at home using a Desktop PC in your project studio or you are out and about on a laptop recording on location, this is perfect for the job. With its pair of phantom powered XLR/TRS inputs means you can plug an XLR (Microphone Cable) or 1/4 Inch (Instrument Cable) directly into the UA55 when you want to record a vocal and guitar parts or other inputs of your choosing.
This gives you peace of mind that every subtle nuance of your performance is faithfully captured. It also has very low signal to noise ratio meaning that anything you record comes through as clean as possible to your DAW.
Its MIDI input/output means that this can be connected to your favourite Midi Controller and DAW. It also has a headphone out for you to record and monitor back in silence.
A great feature of the tough little Roland UA55 is the Auto Sens function which allows the user to set input levels at the push of a button. You then play your connected instruments, and QUAD-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. This is amazing for quick recordings when creativity strikes. Comes bundled with Cakewalk's amazing SONAR X1 DAW software so you can start recording that song you've always had in your head with this great package.
Its tough, roadworthy and its strong aluminium casing will protect all that lies within, leaving you peace of mind that this will never let you down.
This product replaces the discontinued Edirol UA-25EX USB Audio Interface.
Key Features of the Roland Quad Capture Audio Interface:
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
- PC and MAC Compatible
- BUNDLED WITH ROLAND RH-5 HEADPHONES