Great value ADAT digital light interface for PC
The MARC A is a very affordable 8 Channel ADAT digital lightpipe PCI audio card giving a great solution for a wide variety of music and audio applications including: SONAR, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Audio, Cool Edit Pro , Sound Forge, Wavelab, Samplitude, GigaStudio, Reason, Live and many more.
The MARC A has 8 channels of 24-bit/48kHz ADAT digital lightpipe I/O on optical connectors, which combines the sonic benefits of all-digital 24-bit I/O with the convenience and flexibility of industry-standard interface providing connectivity to a whole world of digital mixers and ADAT devices.
The MARC A optical digital ports operate with the common ADAT format. This way data can be transferred using eight channels at the same time with 24-bit and up to 48kHz into and from the PC. The MARC A can be operated as both, record slave and play master, enabling Marc A to work and record simultaneously as clock master.
All the MARC cards have multi-client drivers with extremely low latencies (down to 2 ms at 96kHz) with ASIO, GSIF and DirectSound, making them especially suitable for time critical applications, such as Soft synth and Samplers like GigaStudio, Reason, Halion etc.
MARC A hardware is ready for the next generation ASIO-IN-HARDWARE feature. This will enable direct access to the cards memory giving even better performance using any ASIO recording software including Cubase, Cubase SX, Wavelab 4, Nuendo, Ableton Live etc. This feature will be available fully functional with future driver updates.
- 8 in, 8 out 24-bit/48kHz full-duplex (simultaneous record and playback) ADAT digital lightpipe interface on a half-size PCI card
- ADAT digital lightpipel input and output via optical connectors giving loss-less Bit-for-bit digital transfer to or from your ADAT device.
- Sync up to any 4 MARC cards (MARC 2, MARC 4, MARC 8 etc) to a single sample clock for more I/Os and flexibility
- PCI Interface
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, GSIF (GigaSampler format for low-latency sampling), DirectSound and ASIO 2 drivers
- Next generation ASIO-IN-HARDWARE
- Includes full version of Magix Audio Studio Deluxe, an excellent multi-track audio recording and MIDI sequencing software.
- Use with Marian ADCON - ADAT converter box with 8 balanced analogue inputs and 8 balanced analogue outputs
- 96kHz : Sample Rates 32,000/44,100/48,000/96,000 Hz or 29,000..105,000 Hz in 10 Hz steps
- ADAT optical (TOSLINK)
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, GSIF (GigaSampler/Studio format for low-latency sampling), DirectSound and ASIO 2 drivers
- Windows 95, 98, NT4.0, 2000, ME, or XP
- Pentium III 500Mhz - (96kHz operation)
- Pentium II 400 - (48kHz operation)
- 128 MB of PC100 RAM - (96kHz operation)
- 64 MB of SDRAM - (48kHz operation)
- UDMA EIDE or ATA 33/66 HDD
- Other requirements are dependant upon the software you are using. Please refer to the respective manual.