Violet Design announces new microphone – The Black Hole
Violet Design announces new microphone – The Black Hole. This microphone model is planned for manufacturing in 2007. The Black Hole will be first shown to the public at 120th AES convention in Paris.
The Black Hole has:
- very handy and compact, absolutely originally looking visual design
- two opposite placed large, true electrostatic capsules inside the compact head
- new special capsule with single, less center tap diaphragm and adjustable backplate
- patented variable sputtering of diaphragm, using specially mixed alloy for coating
- new original shockmount / stand holder system
- 3 switchable polar patterns (Omni, Cardioid and Figure of 8)
- Phantom powered class-A fully discrete transformerless electronics
First measurements gave surprising high technical parameters - SPL exceeding 136 dB, very low overall THD and superb symmetry of polar patterns.
Subjective tests are giving excellent references concerning sound details accuracy, sound transparency, dynamics and right tonal balance with perfect vocal presence.
You are welcome to our stand #1329 at 120th AES Convention (May 20-23, 2006, in Paris, Porte de Versailles) to evaluate the new Black Hole microphone and other Violet, JZ and Flamingo line products.
For more info please visit www.violet-design.com
External reflector ring for "The Finger" series microphones. The reflector ring is very special item for use together with The Finger microphones to change microphone's polar pattern, frequency response and sensitivity. Great for your experiments with sound in studio and on stage (pictured: "The Finger" micophone)
Availability:Normally 7-10 Days