eCommerce Assistant Role - Liverpool
Here at Dolphin Music / http://www.pmtonline.co.uk/, we work with the world’s biggest music instrument brands. Providing an amazing selection of guitars, basses, keyboards and drums, as well as fantastic in-store events across the UK.Right now, we operate 13 music stores and 2 websites, making us the largest MI retailer in the UK.
Our success has come from a commitment to the customer and a unique approach to retail. This has allowed the company to grow for over 25 years and we’re looking for someone to be a part of our continued expansion.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce assistant looking to get started in music instrument retail as part of a hardworking, creative marketing team. If you are a lover of music, instruments & music technology then this could be the right role for you!
The Role:Based in Liverpool, you will be working as part of an established marketing team ensuring any online product information is current, assisting in product launches & contributing to online marketing content.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with an expanding creative business that has a strong presence on the high street and online.
What we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Someone with excellent communication skills and experience of working in an office environment
- Strong understanding of IT, Excel/Office plus the ability to learn our in-house software
- Background in Ecommerce or digital marketing
- Organisational aptitude and must be able to work independently and report back using relevant data
- A desire to produce engaging written content
- Desirable skills:
- Product knowledge relating to musical instruments and technology
- Ecommerce experience, knowledge of web technology and the Magento platform
- Experience with Photoshop or video production
How to ApplyPlease send you CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject title: “eCommerce Assistant Application”.
Other InformationPlease note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Closing date for applications will be September 1st 2016.
Address: PMT Liverpool, 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, L24 9PB.