New Roland Limited-Edition JD-Xi Synths!
But the most important thing is, of course, the sound. The JD-Xi delivers an outstanding analog synth tone, the way you want it - fat and warm. But thanks to it's digital component it's also capable of much more than other analog synths. Some other great features include:
- Interactive crossover synthesizer with analog and digital sound engines
- Analog synth section provides authentic lead and bass tones
- Two digital synth sections with SuperNATURAL synth tones and 128-voice total polyphony
- Four-track pattern sequencer and high-quality rhythm sounds
- Included gooseneck mic for use with built-in Vocoder and AutoPitch
- Process sounds with four simultaneous effects (Effect 1/2, Delay, Reverb)
- USB for audio/MIDI communication with computer music software
- Includes a large selection of ready-to-play sounds and patterns
- Additional sounds and patterns available for download at Roland’s Axial sound library site
...AND THERE'S MORE!
Roland has also announced the new E-A7 Expandable Arranger Keyboard, which is the latest in a long line of fantastic Roland arranger keyboards, with modern features that push things forward and integrate it nicely with your setup. Including over 1500 instruments and sounds to accompany any musical style you could need, the EA7 also allows Wav import for expansion and creative choices. Plus a dedicated mic input to further allow you to express yourself through the EA7 and it's built in effects.
Yeah, Summer is over, but for the musicians and producers who never cared much about getting a tan anyway, the fun is just about to start...
The JD-Xi in Limited-Edition RED combines two strands of Roland DNA into one instrument, on the one hand there's a fat analogue filter section and on the other a set of sounds from their acclaimed Supernatural synth engine. Put the two together and it's one awesome synth. And did we mention just how cool it looks in white?
The JD-Xi in Limited-Edition RED combines two strands of Roland DNA into one instrument, on the one hand there's a fat analogue filter section and on the other a set of sounds from their acclaimed Supernatural synth engine. Put the two together and it's one awesome synth. And did we mention just how cool it looks in red?
The EA-7 has a global sound palette, with all the traditional Western music timbres you expect, along with instruments and backing tracks from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and South America. However that diverse range of expression need only be the beginning as it also supports Wav import, built in sampling and effects to further alter and improve your arrangements.…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888