Jobs at Dolphin Music: Order Administration Assistant / Online Sales Assistant
We’re looking for an order administration assistant to permanently join our Online team at Dolphin Music! The successful candidate will work between our sales and purchasing departments to enable seamless order fulfilment for both internal location requests and online customers.
The role requires diligence, attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and online-savvy candidates are essential. Knowledge of musical instruments is preferred but not essential.
Skills we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Addressing live stock queries from multiple locations
- Basic order input
- Maintenance of Distributor price lists, both Trade and Sell prices
- Executing stock transfers
- Liaising with purchasing/ warehouse/ couriers/ sales teams to ultimately reduce costs and improve processes
- SKU creation
- Stock Admin
- Purchase Order Creation
This a permanent position, full time between 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
ONLINE SALES ASSISTANT
At PMT, we sell the world's biggest musical instrument and equipment brands, and if you’re passionate about music gear, we’re looking for a new online sales assistant to join the ranks in the PMT office in Liverpool.
What we’re looking for in an online sales expert:
- Be customer-focused, with a passion to provide the best customer service possible
- Have excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in email correspondence
- Be proactive and organised to help drive sales
- Work well in a high-pressured, fast-paced office environment
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be comfortable using IT Systems including Microsoft Office, Gmail, etc.
- Have previous experience in playing musical instruments, or have higher education to a College or University level in a related field.
- Be within travelling distance to our Liverpool (Speke) office.
To apply, please forward your CV to: [email protected]