Roland Releases FREE Aira System-1 Sound Banks
The great thing aboutthe Aira System-1 being a "plug out synth" is that it's truly a "gift that keeps giving" - you're not just buying one single hardware synth, but in fact, the possibility of owning many different synths, in one sleek package.
There are many great analog synths available today, but despite the fact Roland themselves have created some of the most revered analog synths in the past, they decided to take a totally new approach with Aira: rather than recreating the past, Roland opted for a modern, innovative synth than can also be leaded with vintage sounds. And so, the System-1 plug out synth was born.
After offering (for purchase) the sounds of legendary SH-101, SH2 and ProMars synthesizers as software synths to be loaded on to System-1, which already made it one of the best value synths around, now Roland offers three great sound banks as FREE download on their website - simply a must for Aira System-1 owners and owners-to-be!
• Patch #1: Space Machine - Pitched intro with LFO driven rhythm.
• Patch #2: Saw Octaves - Play octaves for a thick and rich low end.
• Patch #3: Haunted Beat - Haunting high pitch with a mysterious heartbeat.
• Patch #4: Voices Within - Synth patch with voices struggling to be free.
• Patch #5: Flutter pad - Rich pad with fluttering echoes on release.
• Patch #6: Brass Pad - Slow attack pad with a brass feel.
• Patch #7: Arp Me - A sound begging for arps and runs.
• Patch #8: Sub Lead Arp - Lead tone with sub bass following.
• Patch #1: Rotary Organ - Organ patch, use the LFO rate to control the rotary effect.
• Patch #2: Breathing Organ - Spacey organ with a click.
• Patch #3: Thick Pad - Saw pad and organ hybrid.
• Patch #4: Echo Bells - Plucky bells with delay.
• Patch #5: Arp in time - Use with 1/8 or 1/16 arp, try a chord.
• Patch #6: Noise bass - Fast growly attach bass with noise developing on hold.
• Patch #7: Distorted mono lead - Monophonic lead with a detuned oscillator.
• Patch #8: Curse Reversed - Sub bass drone with reverse sounding noise.
AIRA SYSTEM-1 Sound Bank Volume 3 includes the following sounds:
• Patch #1: Push bass - Thick bass with a fast attack.
• Patch #2: Rave train - Fast attack, long decay play on the beat.
• Patch #3: House bass - Fast attack rounded bass tone.
• Patch #4: Classic stabber - Staccato lead saw patch.
• Patch #5: Thick saw arp - Thick saw tone that works well with the arpeggiator.
• Patch #6: Deepness - Med attack lead sound with a deep sub bass.
• Patch #7: Scarping - Scatter + Arping = Scarping, adjust the Scatter for a different feel.
• Patch #8: Stacked! - Huge lead tone with a very fast attack.
Please refer to the Read Me file inside the zip to backup and restore your sound files. (SYSTEM-1 firmware version 1.1 or higher required)
And remember: Backup your current banks before loading these into your SYSTEM-1.
DOWNLOAD ROLAND AIRA SOUND BANKS 1-3
VIEW AIRA PRODUCTS AT DOLPHIN MUSIC
Part of the Roland Aira series, the VT-3 Voice Transformer is designed to be played live and make some noise. It can subtly bolster your vocals with pitch correction and reverb then let rip with a full on megaphone effect or vocoder. Ready To Play Live All the controls to do this are right at hand with well lit controls…
There's nothing quite like that screaming resonance of a 303 -18dB/octave low pass filter. That's why Roland have gone to incredible lengths recreating the precise sound of the 80's original. Developing their own Analogue Circuit Behaviour technology to ensure the TB-3 comes complete with all the hardcore distortion, acid squelch and sweet bubbling basslines. Hands On With The Touch Pad…
Fans of the 808 and 909 will be pleased to know that all the classic sounds are Installed in the Roland TR8. The boom and snap of the 808, the thud of the 909, the robotic click of the 808 rim shot and the classic 909 snare. It's all included on the new TR-8. Whether you're looking for subtle ambient…
The System 1 synth boasts new Analogue Circuit Behaviour Technology which has been used to produce an incredible selection of classic to modern day synthesizer tones and if that's not enough the System 1 can also control and host plug-ins of classic Roland synthesizers. One plug-in that we're excited to see is the upcoming SH-101 soft synth and Roland state…
The Aira series was made to be tweaked played with and heard. To that end we heartily recommend checking out the range of videos below showing off just what it's capable of. Click on the banner for full information on the TR-8, TB-3, System 1, MX-1 and VT-3. Roland Aira Series …
The Aira series was made to be tweaked played with and heard. To that end we heartily recommend checking out the range of videos below showing off just what it's capable of. Click on the banner for full information on the TR-8, TB-3, System 1 and VT-3. Roland Aira Series …
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE!
Many would argue electronic drums never got better than the 808 kick and 909 cymbals. Inspiring an entire generation of musicians and creating an entire genre of music the 303 is a legend in it's own right. With the Aira they're back, only better and more intuitive than ever before. More affordable too,…