Cakewalk Release Sonar Update
Please note you must have SONAR 5.0.1 installed in order to install the 5.2 update. The 5.2 update can be applied to English, Spanish, French, and German language installations of SONAR 5.
New in 5.2:
- Supports new VST 2.4 extensions, including 64-bit double-precision streaming and x64 compatibility.
- SONAR can now receive MIDI data from VST instruments.
- Added shell support for Waves VST plug-ins (DX versions already supported).
- Send up to 256 buses (16 channels per bus) of MIDI data to a ReWire device.
- Control Surface Enhancements (individual control surface plug-ins must be updated)
- Get/set Record Punch State
- Send stereo/surround metering to a control surface
- Get Marker Names
- Add a Marker
- Display mouse tracking info while editing MIDI in the Track View or Piano Roll View
- Displays current MIDI note or CC value in notes area
- Displays current time (musical or absolute) in the time ruler
- The Erase Tool has returned to the Piano Roll View and Inline Piano Roll View Toolbars.
- Auto Erase mode is now available as an option for the Draw Tool.
Click Here to Download