Moog Discontinues The Slim Phatty - Get One While You Can!
The Slim Phatty Analogue Synthesizer is a compact, powerful tabletop, poly-chainable synth, which has been quite popular and was used by acts such as Orbital and N.E.R.D. However, Moog have just annouced that they'll stop production as soon as they run out of parts to produce more. Dolphin Music still has a few in stock, so hurry up if you want one!
The Moog SlimPhatty was the follow-up to the hugely successful Little Phatty. All the sound of the Phatty, but in a petite tabletop or rack-mountable form. And until the release of the Werkstatt-01, the Slim Phatty was the most affordable Moog Synth on the market!
During the 5 years it has been produced, the Slim Phatty found its home in many recording studios and stages all over the world.
As a thank you to anyone who’s bought one, registered owners have 60 days to claim a free artist pack containing a series of presets that Moog have made with a team of select artists. You can register your Moog here.
The SlimPhatty can sit on a table top or mount in a rack. Rack ears and a handsome wood casing are optionally available. The Slim is built on the architecture of the best selling Little Phatty synth for great Moog sound and simple intuitive user interface.
- Two Rock Solid Oscillators
- Universal Internal Power Supply
- External Audio Input and CV Inputs for Pitch, Filter, Volume and Keyboard Gate.
- MIDI over USB
- New Cutting Edge sound bank
- 24 dB/Oct Moog Ladder filter with filter Overload control and a single Output VCA
- An Envelope Generator section provides two ADSR Envelopes
- The Modulation section contains a 4-waveform LFO, and a 1x2 Mod Bus with 8 possible mod sources and 4 possible destinations
- There is a Master Volume control, Fine Tune, an Output On/Off switch, and a headphone output jack.