Eat Your Turnip Greens: Electro-Harmonix Releases Awesome New FX pedal!
Twin pedals are cool. They save you precious pedalboard space, and also mean one less patch lead to worry about at gig. The great thing about a pedal such as the Electro-Harmonix Turnip Greens, is that even though both effects share the same housing, they' still work independently from each other - thanks to the effects loop, you can place other pedals in your chain going after the Soul Food overdrive section and before the Holy Grail Max reverb section - as most of us would on a pedalboard.
The Holy Grail Max is, of course, as the name suggests, yet another version (dare we say, improvement?) on the classic Holy Grail reverb, still used today by many top guitarists. The main difference is that it also includes a cool reverse reverb mode, great for some atmospheric sounds.
The Soul Food is a very, well, soulful overdrive pedal. With lots of tone, warmth and grittiness, it gives other popular overdrives a run for their money!
To put these two pedals together was another stroke of genius by Mike Matthews and his Electro-Harmonix team, and we are sure this pedal will be quite popular!
- Soul Food goes from clean boost to classic distortion and can easily drive a guitar amp into saturation
- Holy Grail Max delivers four studio quality reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate and Reverse
- An Effects Loop lets you put a single pedal or your entire pedalboard in between the Soul Food and Holy Grail Max
- An Effect Order toggle switch lets you put either the Soul Food or Holy Grail Max first in the chain
- Comes with an EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adapter
Which other Electro-Harmonix pedals would you like to see joined together? What about a Big Muff with a Memory Boy? Let us know!
This is a great new Electro-Harmonix pedal, and very useful because it combines two fantastic-sounding EHX pedals in one convenient, compact and affordable package, and has an effects loop, so you other effects can go after the overdrive and before the reverb - the way most guitarists would setup their pedals.
The Soul Food delivers transparent sounds starting…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888