Installing a PCI Sound Card
Click on the link below to watch a flash animation that shows how to install the hardware and software for Delta series audio cards and configure it for hardware monitoring in Windows XP:
1. The PCI card is placed into the anti static plastic pouch as it is packaged. Do not open the pouch before you install the card.
2. Turn off the computer power and remove the power cable from your computer power supply.
3. Remove the computer cover. Make sure that you have an available PCI slot in your motherboard to install the card. Please, refer to your computer user's manual to remove the cover.
4. To avoid possible static shock to the computer parts, discharge yourself by touching the computer case or something grounded. If possible use an anti-static wrist band.
5. When you need to hold the PCI card, please hold it on the guide or the edge of card. Do not grab the card by the board.
Installing The PCI card
Please look for an empty PCI slot. If you do not know which one is an actual PCI slot, please, read the following;
There are 3 kinds slots in most recent computers. The PCI slot is most common and is used for different types of devices from the soundcard to the modem. Usually, the PCI slot is the white-colored slot. The ISA slot is used in older computers and it is marked with a black slot. The AGP slot is only for the video card and is the most recent type of slot. It is marked with a brown slot and is located close to the CPU. It will be not too hard to find the PCI slot for your sound card.
If there is a guide blocking the empty slot, please remove the guide using a screwdriver.
Next, put the PCI card into the slot and make sure it is placed in the slot correctly. The card will fit into your slot and then tighten the screw.
Close the computer case.
The Audiophile 2496 embodies a quantum leap in computer audio fidelity and performance unequalled by other audio cards in its price range. This critically acclaimed PCI card features premium digital audio converters, elegant board design and ultra-stable drivers just like the rest of the Delta line, but with a simpler I/O configuration. As a member of the Delta…
RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Audio Interface - the Hammerfall DSP 9632. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters with more than 110 dB signal to noise ratio, all inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional…
The PCI engine of the Hammerfall DSP System is built on a Zero wait state PCI Busmaster core. With up to 130 MB/s transfer rate in both directions the maximum performance available on the 32 bit PCI bus is used. Additionally the card offers highest compatibility by being 100% Plug & Play compatible under Windows and MacOS, and being…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888
HDSP 9652 is the long-awaited successor of the well-known PCI card Project Hammerfall (DIGI9652). Like the original Hammerfall, HDSP 9652 offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time mixer/router. The HDSP 9652's Secure BIOS Technology allows to perform hardware updates via software/driver…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888