Transfering Tapes and Vinyl on to CD
The basics you will need are:
- A turntable or cassette player
- A Computer
- A computer sound card
- A CD burner or other storage medium
- Software or hardware to help clean up any resident noise on the original tracks
Here is the basic process:
- Connect the outputs of your turntable to a phono preamp
- Connect the outputs of your phono preamp to the inputs of your computer\'s sound card
- Put on a record or tape and record the audio to your computer using some recording software.
- Once the record is on the Computer;s hard drive you can then re-arrange the tracks or create your compilation from other recorded sources using your audio recording/CD creation software
- Burn the CD
- Enjoy your archived music!
A professional quality lead for the most demanding live and recording situations, where the quality of the audio signal is the upmost importance.
This range of signal cables are manufactured in the UK and come with a life time guarentee.