We're Recruiting - PHP Developer
Dolphin Music has a friendly, informal work environment but a strong work ethic where everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas for moving the business forward, and where music is a big part of our lives.
We're currently recruiting for the following roles based in our Liverpool office:
Order Administration Assistant
The UK’s leading supplier of musical instruments and equipment, S&T Audio (T/A Dolphin Music), require an order administration assistant in our Liverpool HQ.
The successful candidate will work between our sales and purchasing departments to enable seamless order fulfilment for both internal location requests and online customers.
The role will involve:
- Addressing live stock queries from multiple locations
- Basic order input
- Initial security checking using specialist software where necessary (Training will be given)
- Liaising with purchasing/warehouse/couriers/sales teams to ultimately reduce costs and improve processes
The role requires diligence, attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and online savvy candidates are essential. Knowledge of musical instruments would be useful but not essential.
As a growing company we expect commitment to the role and will in return look to grow and progress your position within the company.
This a permanent, full-time position, hours 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
£14-16k PA dependent on experience.
We're a fast moving, ecommerce company requiring an in-house PHP Developer to maintain, administrate and develop features on our e-commerce site and bespoke back end system.
As part of the S&T Audio group this role will share the main responsibilities of www.dolphinmusic.co.uk with the group developer, and where necessary will support www.pmtonline.co.uk.
The key technical skills for the role are:
- PHP 5.3+
- Knowledge of Zend Framework or similar
- Good database knowledge, especially MySQL
- Experience of systems specific to e-commerce: third party systems like payment gateways, courier tracking, direct shipping and similar.
It's also great if candidates can demonstrate any of the following:
- Business savvy: being able to see what’s needed to improve business processes and understand what’s mission-critical (not just nice-to-have).
- Taking ownership: in this role, the successful candidate will be expected to make suggestions for improvements- we know we’re not perfect and we’re not too proud to listen!
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude: never used a technology that a project requires before? We want someone who’ll relish the chance to learn it.
Please note, this role is based in our Liverpool office (Speke) within the web marketing and ecommerce team. Sorry no remote working!
The role will report directly to the General Manager.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.