Digidesign Hybrid high-definition synthesiser is now shipping
The Digidesign Hybrid high-definition synthesiser combines the warmth of legendary analogue synths from the ’70s with a full range of twenty-first century analogue and digital capabilities. The result is a virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like the synth you remember or like something no one has ever heard before.
Hybrid was developed by Digidesign’s Advanced Instrument Research group - a new division dedicated to creating powerful virtual instruments purpose built for the Pro Tools® environment.
- 256 preset patches with a range of analog and digital sounds
- Comprehensive user-modification capabilities from a straightforward interface
- Sample-accurate synth engine for super-fast envelopes and high-deﬁnition sound
- Two simultaneous parts for creating complex patches
- Three high-deﬁnition oscillators per part—two with seven wave modes
- Revolutionary ﬁlter design with 23 ﬁlter modes, filter FM, and true saturation
- Flexible editing options with four envelope generators and three LFOs per part
- Performance-oriented features, including a modulation matrix, “morph” groups, and a step sequencer/polyphonic phrase generator for each part
- Two effects inserts per part, plus a master effects section
• RTAS® format