Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus | NEW 2012 DJ Multiplayer
The new CDJ from Pioneer has been one of the most highly anticipated DJ Gear releases this year. The CDJ-2000Nexus has been born with the same DNA as the previous iteration but includes some exciting new features like wireless rekordbox functionality, the new quantize function and dedicated controls for Master and Sync, which help to keep everything in perfect time.
Mixing in key is also now better than ever with the CDJ-2000Nexus, thanks to a traffic light system that allows DJ's to see what will blend well. Add the ability to load music via USB, CD or now even Wi-Fi as well as an informative display, and the CDJ-2000Nexus promises a revolution in DJing.
Browsing music is even more intuitive, with the option to view tracks in list, artwork or customisable formats. The screen shows a host of mixing tools that can be pre-set in rekordbox, such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter.
A Little about rekordbox DJ Music Management Software
Pioneer's rekordbox is a DJ music management app for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, along with numerous Android devices. The rekordbox app allows you to prepare and manage music stored on your portable devices as well as the ability to create playlists, cue/loop point and beat location settings, waveform analysis and more. The organized music in the device can also be wirelessly synced with a computer utilizing the Pioneer rekordbox music management PC software, providing additional convenience of preparing music for playback on a Pioneer DJ system.
For more info on rekordbox or to download the software visit Pioneer here.
Pioneer CDJ-2000Nexus New Key Features:
- Slip Mode - a popular feature on Pioneer’s CDJ-900, Slip Mode silently continues track playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and brings the music back at the right point when the DJ exits the performance
- Improved Quantize - Quantize uses the track’s beat grid to ensure loops and cues are set and triggered in time with music, with 100 per cent accuracy. And DJs can now access Quantize via its own dedicated ON/OFF button
- Active Loop - DJs can use rekordbox to set an Active Loop at the end of tracks to ensure they’re never caught unprepared again. The CDJ-2000nexus will even display a beat countdown to that point
- Hot Cue auto load - instantly loads up to three pre-set Hot Cues when a track is loaded onto the player
- Emergency Loop - if the player becomes disconnected from the source, the CDJ-2000nexus automatically goes into a four-beat loop, which DJs can scratch or mix into another source
- Last track played - DJs can use the dial to easily navigate backwards through the last five tracks loaded on a player
- Rating on the go - rate and change the ratings of tracks during performance, and it will be automatically synched with rekordbox
- Beat Countdown - DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the CDJ-2000nexus counts down to them from up to 64 bars away
- Phase Meter - DJs can see the position of the beat in the bar and compare the phase with the master deck on each player at a glance
- Key Analysis Indicator - this browse feature known as the ‘traffic light system’ shows you which songs are in a compatible musical key with the master deck and, when used with Master Tempo, ensures harmonised mixes every time
- Improved jog wheel tension dial
- Control various DJ software via MIDI/HID control
- Pro DJ link enables sharing source with up to four players connected by LAN cable
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF music files
Wireless compatible with rekordbox software (Mac/Windows) and new rekordbox app Four-deck Beat Sync Improved Master Tempo and Quantize Wave Zoom and Active Loop Slip Mode My Settings MIDI/HID control - Supports Serato Scratch in HID Mode Supports MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files The new CDJ-2000nexus is essentially an upgraded version…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888
Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus The 4-channel 96kHz/24-bit soundcard streams all audio signals with no loss of sound quality – and being Traktor Scratch Certified, the DJM-900nexus unlocks DVS control. DJs can connect one USB cable and control Traktor with Timecode CD and/or vinyl, directly through the mixer. Plug-and-play computer connectivity A single USB…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888