The New Peavey Butcher Amp Head | More Brit Butch for your Buck!
Say Hi to Our new Friend Butch!
Two Channels, Total Control!
The Peavey Butcher Amp Head, 100 watts of brutal British tone. The Butcher head features a mighty five 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 EL34 power amp tubes. With both channels (clean and crunch) owning their own 3-band EQ controls, you can be in complete control of both of your personalities. This, in addition to master volume and preamp gain controls means that guitarists can adjust the interplay between the preamp and power amp on each channel for an array of gain possibilities.
- Two independent channels, Clean and Crunch
- 100 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms
- Half-power switch drops the output to 50 watts
- 4 x EL34 power amp tubes
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Three-band EQ on each channel
- Global Presence
- Two Master Volume controls
- Global Master Volume Boost with switch and level control
- 12-way Punch attack control on Crunch channel
- Pre-gain Boost switch on both channels
- Built-in MSDI microphone-simulated direct XLR output
- Line out with level control
- Active effects loop with send and return level control
- Tube bias adjustments on back panel
- Four-button footswitch included
- Made in the U.S.A.
We could go on forever listing all of the incredible features of the Butch, or you could just...
Check out the review by iGuitar’s Tom Quale, right here...
"Having produced some of the most iconic Rock and Metal amps, a new top end Peavey head is an exciting prospect..." [read more]
Peavey Butcher Amp Demo @ Musikmesse 2012
The Peavey Butcher 100W amplifier head is a two-channel amp with 5x12AX7 preamp tubes and 4xEL34 power amp tubes. With two independent channels (clean and crunch) with independent three-band EQ, channel volume and preamp gain, you can adjust the interplay between the preamp and power amp on each channel for an array of gain possibilities. Features include a built-in Peavey…