Avid Sibelius First Software | Simply a Must Have
Avid Sibelius First
New for 2012
Avid have just released a brand new, more user-friendly version of their best-selling Sibelius software. The new Sibelius First package promises to deliver a fast, easy and enjoyable compositional experience.
Avid Sibelius First Notation Software
You may find this a little hard to believe, considering the incredible price and all, but Sibelius First doesn’t cut any corners, you have all of the compositional options that you need for a great score. From your standard notational requirements, like key signature input, note values and instrument line inputs, Sibelius First offers you more uncommon options, such as double accidental symbols, various dynamic directions and a very wide range performance markings, which you can input with one click (or type in manually if you’d prefer).
You’re probably wondering, what makes this package different from the full-throttle Sibelius 7 software, well… there doesn’t seem to be a lot in terms of true compositional requirements, if we’re honest.
As well as including some of the same great new features of Sibelius 7 like Magnetic Layout and Dynamic Parts, Sibelius First comes with a premium sound library, so you can play back your compositions in stunning detail.
You might want to look at it like this… Sibelius First is a version for those who know what they want to do, and just want get on with it. The software features one of the most user-friendly interfaces we’ve seen yet, and it’s dedicated to simply giving you what you need, how and when you need it. With the ability to upload your scores to Facebook and SoundCloud and even send a video of your score to YouTube, it would be fair to say this package will be quite popular with you singer-songwriters out there.
Oh, we almost forgot to mention that Sibelius first works not only with orchestral compositions and piano scores, but you have the ability to insert guitar tab graphics, chord AND lyrics too.
It’s never been easier to start writing your own music. Why not get started on a manuscript songbook, guitar parts, piano parts, drums and lyrics, all organised into a perfectly professional scores.
Avid Sibelius First Key Features:
- Let the innovative, task-oriented interface guide you through the songwriting process
- Get your ideas into Sibelius First by scanning printed sheet music, transcribing audio, or playing MIDI instruments - and transfer music between applications via MusicXML interchange
- Turn guitar tab into notation, and back again
- Take advantage of built-in smart tools to get great results without engraving or notation expertise:
- - Magnetic Layout prevents collisions and moves score elements into position automatically
- - Dynamic Parts automatically update when you change your score
- Easily add lyrics, titles, text, and graphics
- Hear your compositions in amazing detail thanks to the professional-quality sound library
- Expand your sonic palette with VST/AU virtual instruments or effects
- Unlock the full power of your 64-bit computer and directly address more than 4 GB of RAM
- Sync with other music software - such as Pro Tools - via ReWire
- Enjoy tons of sharing options - export scores as videos or audio files, publish directly to social media, publish online, email, print, create a PDF, and more
- Add Sibelius First scores to the Avid Scorch app (available on the App Store) and take your music anywhere
When you’re done scoring, you can choose how you want to introduce your music to the world. Make a video of your score, export for iPad, or share directly to SoundCloud or Facebook. Remember, Sibelius isn’t just for orchestral compositions, or piano scores, but for all instruments... including guitars. You can add chord symbols and guitar fretboard diagrams by playing a…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888
Sibelius 7 notation software (single user license) The newest version of the world standard in notation software - powerful enough for professional composers and arrangers, but intuitive enough for novices. Full Sibelius license suitable for brand new users who don't qualify for the upgrade or crossgrade editions - includes 90 days of complimentary assisted support from manufacturers Avid. Sibelius…