Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 First Look at Liverpool Sound City
Since its release at the NAMM show in January 2012, DJs and Traktor enthusiasts alike have been awaiting its arrival. We've been bringing you demo videos upon demo videos, but nothing is better than the real thing, right?
Building on its predecessor the X1, the USB powered Traktor F1 is similar in size, and features a 20 bright multi-coloured LED pads to give users fast access to the Remix Decks software. Remix Decks is a brand new feature in the brand new Traktor Pro 2.5 Software which is also due for release on May 30th.
Some of the features of the Traktor Kontrol F1 we're very excited about:
- It has 16 stylish RGB multi-colour pads, it not only looks great, but it provides intuitive visual feedback on the software status
- The F1 includes a full version of Traktor Pro 2.5 software, with loop content included, and this means we have Remix Decks included
- You're able to trigger and arrange loops, store your own Remix Sets, capture live loops, export loops, or scratch loops and samples with Native Scratch timecode control
- Ready to Remix means you'll get 1.4GB of premium-grade loops and one-shot samples. With more than 10 complete Remix Sets the sonic spectrum includes beats, basses, and leads, spanning more than 10 musical genres: house, techno, dubsetp, hip hop, tech house and Drum n Bass.
- It's so easy to use - it's USB bus powered, and there is no setup needed
- If you already own Maschine, you can export your productions from Maschine for instant use with the F1.