Yamaha DTX Drum Kits | with all your Accessories!
The Yamaha DTX Range
Yamaha hold years of experience in designing some of the best quality (and value for money) instruments the industry has seen. Designed to set a new benchmark for electronic drum kit standards, the DTX-PAD provides users with a great feeling surface, offering comfort and playability that is surprisingly close to that of an acoustic kit, whilst being deafeningly quiet.
With the new DTX module, new rack systems and the revolutionary new TCS pad design, this range is designed to inspire.
New DTX Bundles
If the 3-zone chokeable cymbals and real hi-hat controller don’t quite do it for you, then maybe the library of preset kits will. Or perhaps you don’t want to sound like everyone else, well why don’t you look into the DTX feature of loading up your own drum samples into the kit.
... We figured that a few of you may still not be completely sold on the DTX… and that’s why we've decided to offer you the full package!
Y O U R A C C E S S O R I E S A R E I N C L U D E D !
Drum kits available with these accessories:
The larger configuration of the DTX700 series featuring all 3 zone TCS tom pads, A 3 Zone Snare Drum pad with pad controller and a curved RS700 Rack. Check out the DTX750K and find out why so many world renown DTXdrums artists say that Yamaha DTX-PADs are the only electronic drum pads they will ever play.
- DTX-PADs - For Quiet Practice that Improves Technique!
- Yamaha’s Natural Sound Keeps It Real!
- Easily Import Your Favorite Sample Sounds!
- Songs that Teach the Student and Inspire the Professional!
- Practical Tools that Improve your Groove!
- Cymbals that Deliver Realistic Expression!
- Real Hi-Hat System that Reproduces Your Every Nuance!
- AUX INPUT Connection to Play Along With Your Favorite Tunes!
- Programmable Click Tracks with the Hi-Performance Metronome!
- Expand Your Kit by adding more Pads!
- Easy PC Connection and Storage with USB!
- Play Your Bass Drum Sound with the Hi-Hat Pedal!
- Quiet Bass Pedal Option!
- Yamaha’s Exclusive Original Trigger Functions!
- Efficient Rack Systems with Real Drum Hardware!
- Module: DTX700
- Snare: XP100SD
- Tom: XP80 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP80
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135 x 2
- Ride Cymbal: PCY155
- Rack: RS700
Yamaha DTX700K With the DTX700 Module at the heart the DTX700K offers total flexibility. A large selection of onboard sounds including Yamaha Acoustic Drums Samples are onboard, sounds and samples can be loaded into its onboard Flash memory or you can connect to the computer to play and control VST instruments. With the all TCS ‘Textured Cellular Silicone’ tom…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888
Yamaha DTX560K Main Features and Specifications include
DTX-PAD: Snare, Toms
8" Snare Diameter
Crash, Ride 3-Zone cymbals
A Real Hi-Hat System
DTX500 Trigger Module
RS500 Rack System
Pad Set: DTP700P (PAD SET) includes: XP80, XP70 x 3, KP65
DTP700C (PAD SET) includes: PCY135 x 2, RHH135, HS650A DT560K Size/Weight (Trigger Module) Width: 252mm (9-15/16…
The Yamaha XP80 snare pad provides an acoustic drum feel and realistic playability, vital for accurate snare drum technique and practice.
The DTX530K utilises the 500k Module including 50 kits sampled from Yamaha’s legendary acoustic drum kits, along with 20 free slots for user built kits. You can also add digital reverb effects and master EQ to sweeten your…