Ashdown MiBass 220 Amp Head | Make your Bass Bold
Ashdown MiBass 220 Amp Head
It fits in your gigbag, will tear the roof off your venue and looks absolutely incredible… oh, and it’s from Ashdown… do we have your attention?
... We’re talking about the Ashdown MiBass 220 Amp Head!
Released last year, the MiBass is a completely new design from the amp experts at Ashdown. 220 watts of class D amp power, a comprehensive range of pro features including switchable active/passive instrument inputs and 7-band parametric EQ.
Stylish, compact AND sounds great!
Around the back, the Ashdown MiBass houses a pre/post switchable balanced DI output for fast and easy recording, FX send and return, line output, headphone output for more private sessions, a pair of combination speakon/jack speaker outputs and a handy power switch.
The Ashdown MiBass is available in a variation of colours; it looks just as good as it sounds and feels and for the really creative types, you can create your own front panel for a totally unique bass head.
Make your amp as bold as your performance!
Still don't think the 220 has enough of what you need?
- Power output: 220w & 550w @4ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Speaker outputs: 4ohms 2 x 8ohms speakon/jack
- High instrument input: Impedance 10k ohms, level 300mV to 20V
- Low instrument input: Impedance 1k ohms, level 150mV to 10V
- Distortion: less than 0.1% THD
- H x W x D: 8.27 x 2.6 x 6.27 inches – 210 x 66 x 160 mm
- Weight: 220w – 1.6kgs