Shure SRH1840 & SRH1440 Open-Back Headphones: Unparalleled Performance
Shure SRH1840 and SRH1440 Open-Back Headphones
Shure have recently announced the launch of their new flagship headphone models, the SRH14400 and SRH1840. These award-winning models are Shure’s first professional open-back studio headphones and have been designed specifically for recording, mastering and critical listening, making them ideal for pro engineers. They are designed to simply roll with the rigors of everyday use, with velour ear-pads for optimal comfort.
Both the SRH1440 and SRH1840 succeed in providing a reference sound comparable to near field studio monitors, allowing you to achieve the best possible mix and audio quality. Providing an exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, increased depth of field in an open-back circumaural design, the SRH range offers you superior sound, comfort and guaranteed Shure quality.
The SRH1440 and SRH1840 allow your sound to move more freely with minimal distortion. They feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, able to deliver full audio range with smooth extended highs and rich bass, no fuzz.
"As with our existing headphones, Shure developed these two new models with audio production and critical listening in mind.
All Shure earphones and headphones are designed to not colour or change the sound, to give artists and engineers an accurate representation of their work.
The SRH1840 and SRH1440 continue that tradition. They reveal every detail, no matter how subtle, making them an ideal fit for the most demanding audio applications.” - Matt Engstrom, Category Director for Monitoring Products at Shure
SRH1840 - Smooth, High-End Extension
SRH1840 Key Features:
- Individually matched 40mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, high-end extension
- Aircraft-grade aluminium alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability and custom-crafted lightweight design
- Steel driver frame with a vented centre pole piece to improve linearity and eliminate internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
SRH1440 - Rich Bass and Detailed Highs
SRH1440 Key Features:
- 40mm neodymium drivers, to deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass and detailed highs in a sleek, attractive design
- Optimized impedance for a direct connection to a wide range of portable audio devices
- A premium-padded headband with a steel frame for a comfortable fit
Shure SRH1440 Professional Open-Backed Headphones As well as a sleek, attractive design that comes with a zippered hardstorage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable for years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment. Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field. Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range…
Shure SRH1840 Professional Open-Backed Headphones
Individually matched drivers offer unequalled performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass, while the open-backed design provides a wide stereo image, and increased depth of field. There's the legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use, but no compromises made on ensuring the headphones remain lightweight and comfortable.