NEW Akai MPC Studio: For NAMM 2012
The Sleek & Slender Akai MPC Studio
I N S T O C K N O W
Earlier this year, Akai announced the release of the MPCs middle child for NAMM 2012, the incredible MPC STUDIO. Sleek, slick and Slender, the Studio fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer. Having the MPC Studio by your side simply makes the world your studio.
The MPC Studio is both PC and Mac compatible, so you can put your system differences aside and no one has to be left out. It comes together with its own software, with 64 track sequencing VST support – the same software used by the Renaissance. With this MPC, you have an ideal, fully integrated portable music solution.
Being the most streamlined MPC that Akai has made to date, the Studio is only 1 inch thick. The body features the usual 4x4 spread of MPC pads, along with the familiar rotary controls of Akai’s other MPC products. Featuring sleek, low profile controls and brushed aluminium body it’s simply “made to move”.
Introducing the NEW MPC Studio
MPC Studio Hardware
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Compact design is less than 1” thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 64-track sequencing capability
- 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- 64-track sequencing capability
- Massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST/AU/RTAS plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Mac and PC-compatible