Get Down to PMT Manchester or Birmingham for the Music Event of the Year, Music's Live 2011!
Music’s Live @ PMT
With the fall of Music Live in 2010, the UK's leading music retailer (and Dolphin's sister company) PMT, will now be hosting THE music event of the year. Taking place in PMTs two flagship stores in Birmingham and Manchester, it will all be going down on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November.
The event will be showcasing a multitude of fantastic instruments from over 30 of the world’s top brands and suppliers. So, get your wallets ready because PMT will be offering some unbelievably irresistible prices including some great one-off deals, end of line clearance sales, 9 month ‘buy now, pay later’ interest free offers (subject to status) and lots more. The store will also be welcoming part exchanges, so if you’re looking to get rid of some dated gear, you can definitely grab yourself an affordable upgrade.
In addition to ‘Show Deals’ and live entertainment, the event will feature demonstrations to show off some of the stores best gear and there will be a number of specialist staff around for you voice any queries to.
The showcase will be seeing guest artists and clinicians including Nick Aslin, exhibiting current stock and any new stock for Gibson and Epiphone, and Roland's Ian Hill who will be demonstrating the GR range of Boss pedals, among many more.
(FREE ENTRY & FREE PARKING)
Expect to see some incredible new and existing instruments, presented by some of these great industry names:
- Nick Aslin (Gibson & Epiphone) - New stock
- Tony Owens & Steve Fairclough (Breedlove Acoustic Guitars) - New & existing products
- Tom (Blue Rock) - Godin Guitars & SR Amplifiers
- Steve Chant (sE Electronics) - sEE Microphones & Egg amps
- Paul Hindmarsh (Line 6) - New Variax guitar range
- Nick Pickering (Idol Frets) - New Stonedeaf Pedal
- Colin Smith (Bose) - L1 model 2 and compact systems
- Sam Hirst (Blackstar) - Existing range
- Mike Sabello, Steve Williamson, Geoff Adams and Chris Allen (Yamaha) - THR Amps, new range of acoustic guitars and hosting the grand opening of new Yamaha Pulse World
- Jason Lovitt (Washburn) - New and existing range of guitars and Digitech pedals
- Trace Elliot, Tom Allen (Acoustic Amplifiers and Peavey) - New Trace Elliot Acoustic Amps and existing Peavey Amps
- Ian Hill (Roland) - GR range of Boss Pedals
- Patrick Eggle (Faith Acoustic) - Existing products
- Lee (Ashdown) - Bass amplifiers
Don’t forget that there will be plenty of opportunities to grab a bargain, so come along to Manchester or Birmingham… or both if you’re that excited… and join us in the celebrations of their 20th Anniversary year and help PMT make it a great show, so they’ll keep doing it!
For more information about this awesome event, visit the Music’s Live Facebook page here.