PMT Online / Dolphin Music - Order Admin Assistant - Liverpool
Our sister company is hiring...
We’re looking for an order administration assistant to join our Online team in Liverpool! The successful candidate will work between our sales and purchasing departments to enable seamless order fulfilment for both internal location requests and online customers.
With over 25 years in the business and stores nationwide PMT are one of the largest music instrument retailers in the UK and we need talented new recruits to expand.
Role OverviewThe role requires diligence, attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential. Knowledge of musical instruments is preferred but not essential.
Skills we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Addressing live stock queries from multiple locations
- Basic order input
- Maintenance of Distributor price lists, both Trade and Sell prices
- Executing stock transfers
- Liaising with purchasing/ warehouse/ couriers/ sales teams to ultimately reduce costs and improve processes
- SKU creation
- Stock Admin
- Purchase Order Creation
- How to Apply
The successful candidate will be working for Dolphin Music & our sister brand PMT Online.
Please send you CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title: “Order Admin Assistant Job Application”.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. As a growing company we expect commitment to the role and will in return look to grow and progress your position within the company. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Applications for this job will close on: Friday 22nd July 2016.
- Address: PMT Liverpool, 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, L24 9PB.