Special Offer! 57% off AKG's C 1000 S Best Seling Condenser Mic
AKG C 1000 S - 57% off, but what is it?
Trust us, the AKG C 1000 S is a very popular, quality small diaphragm condenser microphone.
Condenser microphones are the most common types of mics that you'll find in studios. Their greater frequency response makes them able to reproduce the "speed" of an instrument or voice. They're the popular studio choice because of their sensitivity to loud sounds. That being said, you'll find them all over stages at live venues and gigs, bars or stadiums for use as drum overheads.
Generally, when they're not on offer for 57% off, condenser mics are more expensive than dynamic mics.
Small diaphragm microphones are the choice for a solid, wide frequency response and the best transient sound - as mentioned above 'the ability to reproduce the speed of an instrument or voice'.
The AKG C 1000S
The versatility of AKG's C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular model, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications.
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- ENG/EFP (Outdoor)
- Live applications
- TV, motion picture, video production