Musikmesse 2011: New from Rane - SL 2 for Serato
The Dolphin team are excited to bring you this video demonstrating the new Rane SL 2 interface for Serato.
Designed to succeed the popular SL 1 as the official entry level interface for Serato users, the unit includes a whole load of new features and improvements and is presented in a sleek new diecast casing which is more modestly proportioned than the previous model allowing for greater mobility and should fit into even the most cluttered DJ booth.
New improvements over the SL1 include:
- CD /Phono input switch on the SL-2 box
- Superior sounding 24-bit converters.
- Hotter 3 Vrms input and output.
- 44.1 or 48kHz sample rate selected in software.
- ASIO / Core audio drivers for 3rd party support.
- Smaller and more compact die-cast design.